Hr Business Partner
Role Title: HRBP for Group Commercial
- Be part of the HR team of a defined business area within Group Commercial
- Owns t he HR relationship with consumer business area leadership teams
- Drive Organisational Transformation with the defined business area from an HR perspective.
- Provides coaching to leaders and their management teams and ensures they are equipped to drive employee engagement
- Drive and support specific business area on delivery of functional People Plans
- Drive and support business area´s leaders on the execution of HR processes and programs for a defined business area, including headcount, reward, performance etc.
- Drive and support organisational transformation for the business area.
- Be the SPOC for line managers, will also be required to support specific projects as required
- Continually challenges the business areas they support to identify opportunities to improve organisation, team and individual ef fectiveness including organisational effectiveness and design, organisational c apability and talent management
- Commercially savvy/ good depth of business understanding
- 5+ years HR experience; specialist & generalist
- Strong relationship & coaching skills; strong communicator
- Analytical, intellectual capacity to learn very quickly
- International experience ideally working for large matrixed blue chip organisations
- Experience of international client groups advantageous
- Experience in reo-organisation /transformations preferable
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
HR Specialist Newbury HQ, Berkshire We are going through some exciting changes here at Vodafone UK, were we are bringing Technology back to our Newbury HQ - where our journey started. We are looking f
London, Greater London
Role Title: Talent Lead – Group Commercial Operations Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
Diversity & Inclusion Manager Newbury Permanent G Band We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our UK Business leading our Diversity & Inclusion. Ready? An exciting, rewarding opportunity