HR Business Partner
HRBP – Secure Team
Farnborough 2 days a week and Newbury HQ
Full time or Part time opportunity
We have an opportunity for someone to join our HR Business Team HR Business Partner to support the transformation of our Secure Business. Ready?
Is this role for me?
Working closely with the Secure leadership team, this role will define, lead and execute the people priorities to support the business strategy and drive employee engagement in the Secure function. Key focus will be on cultural change, organisational effectiveness, talent and diversity management and building leadership capabilities. As part of the Business & Corporate Functions HR team, this role will also contribute to the VF Business and UK people strategy and support delivery of projects across the team.
What will I be doing?
• Support the business area in the execution of HR processes, including but not limited to Resourcing, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Talent management, Monthly Headcount Reporting.
• Translate and support the delivery of the business area’s talent strategy. Drives pipeline of future leaders and accelerates high potential development while driving the Diversity & Inclusion agenda.
• Provides thought leadership to build, buy and develop future strategic capabilities for the function
• Continually challenge the function to make the right decisions for the business, instigating and managing transformation projects that improve organisation, team and individual effectiveness, including organisational design, organisation capability & talent management.
• Provide feedback and coaching to the business area’s leadership team, and ensures all leaders & people managers are equipped to drive employee engagement and performance.
• Proactively manages the HR Business Partner, COE and external supplier interfaces to ensure a seamless customer experience
Who are we looking for?
• Must be DV Cleared, or be able to go through to DV Clearance
• Commercially savvy / good depth of business understanding
• Good breadth of HR experience
• Strong relationship skills; strong communicator
• Ability to adapt, deal with ambiguity, learn quickly
• Project management, comms and experience in managing/ coordinating change programmes
• Logical, calm and resilient with a strong focus on customer service
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Word and Excel software
• CIPD qualifications (or equivalent) an advantage
What’s in it for me?
This is a great role where you will support change within our business. On top of this, we also offer a competitive salary, 28 day’s holiday as well as a generous company bonus, pension scheme plus you get to work at our site in Farnborough and our impressive campus in Newbury!
If all of above sounds good to you - apply now!
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Technology Resourcer Newbury HQ or Smale House, London We are looking for a proactive Resourcer to join our Technology Resourcing Team and raise the bar in recruiting top talent in to Technology and
London, Greater London
Role Title: Executive Committee Support Assistant Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
London, Greater London
Role: Senior OE Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Business, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across
London, Greater London
Role Title: Employer Brand & Attraction Manager Location: Paddington Story telling is an art. We have a great story to tell, and we need someone to join us to share this…. Hiring is the most imp