HR Business Partner, Group Technology
Context: The Group TES organisation supports key customer interfaces across the Group Enterprise Sell, Build and Run portfolio to ensure we deliver the best customer value and experience. Group TES will also play a key role in driving our Enterprise digital telco strategy, looking to transform our delivery through leveraging greater scale, simplifying our process and digitising our customer interactions through the implementation of automation and robotics. Group TES is approximately 400 people, spread predominately over 6 locations.
Role Purpose: As a key member of the Group Technology Enterprise Services (TES) leadership team, this role will play a key role influencing and steering the people strategy, to ensure the organisation is able to effectively deliver against the TES & GE strategy and are future proofed to deal with an ever changing technology and customer landscape.
The role will be responsible for leading the HR agenda, with a key focus on organisational and team effectiveness (which are increasingly key as we move into digital and more agile ways of working), talent management and building future skills and leadership capabilities to ensure our people are fit for the future. As a co-pilot to the function the HRBP role is also required to support leaders with coaching, feedback and guidance to support their personal effectiveness and the broader growth and development of the team.
You will also be required to work with other HRBP’s across technology to drive cross functional global projects which will involve working with the broader HR & technology leadership team.
Continually challenges the business, instigating and managing transformation projects that improve organisation, team and individual effectiveness including organisational effectiveness & design, skills development & talent management.
· Provides feedback and coaching to the TES leadership team, and ensures all leaders & people managers are equipped to drive employee engagement
· Advocates & supports the use of the HR operating model, acting as role model and facilitator to ensure business areas adhere to, and HR deliver to agreed service.
· Proactively manages the HR Business Partner supplier interfaces to ensure a seamless customer experience
· Provides support within the HR team to peers and coaching to more junior members of the team
· Good breadth of HR experience
· Strong relationship & coaching skills; strong communicator
· Analytical, intellectual capacity to learn very quickly
· Experience of large matrixed blue chip organisations
· Experience of supporting organisational transformation, capability building and working with ambiguity
Must have technical /professional qualifications:
· HR Professional Qualifications desirable but not essential
· Understanding of Telco and IT business models, capabilities, labour market and advantage
Key performance indicators:
· Business Areas Employee Engagement Index, Manager Index, Net Promoter Score
· FTE target for business areas
· Diversity & Talent refresh indices
· Project delivery/ impact
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/corporate/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?