Hr Business Partner- Group Technology
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Our HR functions enable the organisation to maximise the contribution of people to the delivery of our goals. The HR function encompasses a variety of aspects including Learning and Development, Talent Management, Diversity and Equality, Organisational Development, Change Management, Policy, Recruitment and Employee Relations. Joining as HR Business Partner, do you want to be a key part of driving our people agenda?
Joining us as a HR Business Partner, you can be part of our empowering our HR Function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
- Provide comprehensive HR support for Cyber Security, delivering end to end support – managing the talent and recruitment agenda, operating model evolution, coaching senior leaders and driving the skills agenda for the function. This role will also partner with the leaders to deliver the HR people plan
- Proactively manage the HR Business Partner interfaces with Group CoE’s and local market HRBPs if needed to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Be accountable for ensuring the seamless execution of HR processes and programs for a defined business area, including headcount, reward, performance etc
- Shape and drive any specific allocated projects which could be around the new vertical (Eden transformation), Talent agenda, Diversity amongst other things
- Commercially savvy / good depth of business understanding
- Strong relationship & communication skills
- Analytical, intellectual capacity to learn very quickly
- Experience of international client groups advantageous
- Experience of large matrixed blue chip organisations preferable
- Leadership development experience – particularly in coaching senior stakeholders and teams
- HR Professional Qualifications desirable but not essential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Technology or Cyber Security awareness (preferred but not a must)
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?