Head of Delivery Management
Head of Delivery Management
£excellent + great benefits
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
This is a senior role with responsibility for ensuring that the highest levels of WAN Provide delivery are consistently managed to exceptional professional standards for our enterprise customers.
You will effectively manage and control the Delivery Management team functions and set out the vision, strategy and direction whilst owning the operational relationships and quality of delivery. You will have direct accountability for key delivery KPI’s supporting continuous NPS, cycle-time and cost of delivery whilst driving industry leading customer communications.
The ability to manage seamless, co-ordinated and profitable delivery of WAN product sets whilst driving measurable on-going NPS improvement is the key challenge of this role. Absolute credibility facing into Vodafone’s clients and channel sales/services teams is essential.
You will be responsible for leading a large onshore/offshore team with a fundamental requirement to build strategic engagement with Account/Channel teams to support meeting both UK and Group sales plan goals.
Your contractual base can be Birmingham, Bracknell, Newbury or London (Southwark) with regular travel to the other sites. The on-shore team are based from Glasgow, Birmingham and London and the majority of customers are in London and the Thames Valley.
- Leadership of the order management across multiple locations and disciplines including Order Management Solution Centres and offshore delivery teams
- Drive fast paced change while ensuring day to day decisions made in context of strategic direction /ambition
- Responsible for ensuring that all activities are carried out to departmental standards, quality and cost efficiently & effectively
- Drive Strategic Continuous Improvement Program to increase efficiencies and productivity improvements
- Design and successful implementation of all customer solutions/orders to time, cost and quality meeting Channel performance expectations
- Ensure the team are trained and capable of delivering against business requirements making best use of available resource
- Drive a clear consistent communications strategy
- Driving optimum financial performance against target with the accountability for all operating costs within the function directly driving down the cost of delivery
- Responsible through a motivated leadership team for day to day management of staffing and operations of the Delivery Management organisation
- Internal customers (Enterprise sales leadership team) and external customers (CEO level in large enterprise – FTSE 100 and public sector)
What we’re looking for in you:
- Highly developed influencing skills, leadership capability, and the ability to achieve through others
- Good balance between strategic and operational experience - ability to remove complexity and determine core strategic deliverables
- Thorough understanding of business processes, their functions and structure of the organisation
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of experienced individuals focused on delivering to customer satisfaction
- Highly effective communication skills with appropriate level of gravitas and credibility
- Strong proven leadership skills with a reputation for integrity and delivery
- Equally comfortable at driving immediate remediation of point operational issues as well as drawing on inherent strategic skills and insight to establish longer term goals and vision for the Order Management department
- Innovator with a track record of measuring and delivering continuous improvement in fast paced change environments
- Ideally Degree qualified
- Six Sigma (Green Belt)
- SC Clearance (or eligibility to obtain it)
- Fixed line/WAN or telecommunications experience preferred
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Customer Service Designer Newbury Your role You will support the Product Management team in New Product Development (NPD) or Existing Product Development (EPD) by bringing together a virtual team of
Data Specialist Newbury The role Great chance for you to join a high profile Simplify programme, which is a multi-year business critical programme within Vodafone, where you’ll deliver via a series
System Administrator (Linux) Farnborough You’ll join a Secure Networks team, responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and sof
SOC Specialist (Shift) Farnborough, Brentford You’ll be part of a 24/7 shift team providing monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall, IPS and other security services for both Vodafone and its cus
Cyber Architect Farnborough Your Role: Joining a specialist team and leading telco Secure Services department, you’ll provide in-depth Cyber Security Architecture and Design for Vodafone and our cus
Data Scientist G band Newbury Permanent As Data Scientist you will be responsible for creating analytics output that provide actionable business insight to Vodafone and its stakeholders. You will b
Senior Business Analyst / Solutions Design Newbury G band The Business Design Team plays a vital role managing the interface between the Business, Technology, Customer Journey Owners and Suppliers
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p
Job title: Commercial Specialist Location: Newbury The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise team as our next Commercial Specialist? Your Role This position will be responsible