Group Product Manager Managed Hosting
Role Title: Group Product Manager Managed Hosting
Role Location: Newbury
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing ‘unified communications’ through fixed solutions, making the lives of farmers easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here.
Here we don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. For us, happy employees equal happy customers.
Our Cloud and Hosting Services business services more than 1,200 public sector and enterprise customers across the world. We have 17 data centres in the UK, Ireland and South Africa that are complemented by a network of Vodafone and partner facilities, enabling us to offer a service on a truly global scale. Our vision is to be the provider of choice for network connected Cloud and IT services for Enterprise and we are investing heavily in our network and geographic capability to ensure we can deliver on this.
In the role as Group Product Manager for Managed Hosting, you will be accountable for the end to end product lifecycle of several products within the Cloud & Security portfolio. You will be covering the wide and dynamic portfolios of Managed Hosting and Co-location which serve as the foundation of the Managed IT Services capability within Vodafone. The role covers Vodafone’s global footprint of national corporates via our local markets and multi-nationals via Vodafone Global Enterprise. Critical to your success in this role, is the need to develop key relationships with internal stakeholders both locally and across the globe. You will be the champion for your products, leading product developments, in-life product management and provide guidance and support to the sales community where required.
- Develop and own the medium-term product roadmap and vision
- Support the Line of Business in wider business strategy and long-term planning
- Engage with internal and sometimes external audiences to communicate key features and benefits for your products
- Translate proposition and sales demands into product requirements
- Deliver new products to market
- Help prioritise activities according to potential revenue generation or wider corporate strategy
- Support the Local Market product teams – both current and future
- Optimise and improve the commercial performance of your products
- Accountability to drive development of products dedicated for organizations around the world
- Collaborating with a highly energetic and professional group of individuals
- Flexible working environment
- Experience in Product Management and an understanding of the end to end product lifecycle
- Experience with agile methodology is a must
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Confident and influential communication skills with the ability to effectively present to individuals and groups at all levels
- Proven financial and commercial experience including building and managing business cases
- Ability to talk about confidently and understand ITIL and IT Service Management
- Good understanding and background knowledge of Managed Service Provider’s, Managed Hosting or Telecommunications industry
- International proven track record with the ability to work with different markets
- Working knowledge of Cloud providers and current market trends such as Private Cloud, Public Cloud, and Application development
We are not only multinational but multicultural too. Diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences. If you have a disability, learning difficulty, medical condition or any other individual need, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/technology/
- Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
- Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us at email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Principal Product Manager (f-m-d) Cloud Location: Newbury OR Duesseldorf OR Paddington OR Milan At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an adviso
3rd Line Engineer – (IT Operations Specialist, OSS) Warwick Competitive salary + excellent benefits Supporting world class OSS Solutions for network rollout, performance, optimisation and analytics. A
Role Title: Principal Pricing Intelligence Manager Location: UK At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer ex
3rd Line Senior EngineerLocation – Barnwood, Gloucester What’s the role? Infrastructure delivery for WAN/ LAN/ Wi-Fi solutions as part of a Project team based on customer site. The team provide Netwo
Role Title: Cloud Platform Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Test and Quality Assurance Specialist Manchester basedCompetitive salary + excellent benefits As a Test and Quality Assurance Specialist within Technology Enterprise Services you will ensure detailed
London, Greater London
Role Title: Software Engineer CPaaS Location: London Paddington or Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
Developer x 8 - 245834 Location – Newbury What’s the role? These fantastic opportunities are part of a newly formed team, built for the purpose for supporting Vodafone’s progression into a fully autom
Role Title: DevOps Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30
Role Title: GRC and Identity Access Architect Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exc
Role Title: Technical Architects - Channels Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to