Group HR Data Analyst
Role Title: Group HR Data Analyst
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
In joining the Commercial team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees! The team is broad; you could be working within Brand, Commercial Management, Consumer Services, Terminals, M-Pesa or Customer Experience Operations. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Deliver technical data expertise for all HR processes across all HR systems, enabling HR data transformation and adherence/compliance to global data standards through guiding and supporting market data representatives, global system teams and global centre of excellence (CoE) teams.
- Provide HR master data analysis, optimisation and process support
- Design and implement HR master data transformation/migration activities for EVO and non-EVO systems
- Proactively drive /co-ordinate market compliance to all global HR data management principles, practices and processes, working with them to ensure they comply with all instructions
- Define and implement efficient user friendly HR data processes, practices and principles minimising manual steps to ensure global alignment, consistency and compliance by driving quality and accuracy (to Standard Operating Procedure level)
- Manage processes to track and improve the quality of EVO (SAP) HR data ensuring correct data quality for individual CoE processes including annual people calendar activities e.g. performance cycle, annual reward review
- Provide (and develop) expert data input for specific HR elements/processes and support colleagues to develop best practice e.g. resourcing, job architecture
- Provide HR master data analysis and optimisation support including resolution of requests /enquiries raised by customers
- HR data support for Group particularly vertical functions
- Detailed knowledge of HR data and reporting systems (SAP H R PA/OM, SAP BI/BO and Success Factors essential) and integration between SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Experience of delivering HR data and re porting elements of ERP projects and programmes in an international environment.
- Experience of delivering a high quality customer focused service.
- Able to use own initiative and make decisions as necessary.
Application Guidance: We encourage our people to have powerful career conversations with their line managers and ask that your application is part of PD, mid-year review or development discussions. Please inform your line manager and HR Business Partner regarding your application as feedback may be sought from the hiring manager. Our Group internal transfer policy requires all internal applicants to have at least 2 years’ tenure within your current role. Please click here to read further details on the policy. You may also be asked to provide your previous performance ratings, where applicable, through the application process.
Internal Development: Across our Global footprint, we embrace internal movement and development and offer our employees the world of opportunities to achieve your career aspirations. Across our diverse workforce, we empower our people, enrich their experience and offer the chance to give something back through our Vodafone Foundation and Mobile for Good. As one company with local roots, we are supportive of international moves and relocation.
We believe in a fair and robust interview process and all you will be interviewed and assessed through The Vodafone Way behaviours. To read full details of The Vodafone Way click here.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here.
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Role Title: MDM Software Engineer Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of th
Role Title: Location: Baird House, Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 count
Lead Automation Engineer Newbury Competitive salary + excellent benefits Interested in automation & digitalisation and how you can use this to transform todays workplace? As an Automation Engineer you
London, Greater London
Solution Design AuthorityLondon Smale House The purpose of this role is to provide bespoke, detailed customer designs and technical ownership to the businesses high profile accounts through the util
PEGA DeveloperNewbury / BracknellCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of between 5
Field Engineer Location- Scotland (25%- 30% travel time) Whats the role? This is a great opportunity to join a core team within Vodafone to provide a professional Field Engineering service for a spe
Role Title: Engagement Manager Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. W
Role Title: IDAM Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 cou