Group HR Data Analyst
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Our HR functions enable the organisation to maximise the contribution of people to the delivery of our goals. The HR function encompasses a variety of aspects including Learning and Development, Talent Management, Diversity and Equality, Organisational Development, Change Management, Policy, Recruitment and Employee Relations. Joining as a Group HR Data Analyst do you want to be a key part of driving our people agenda? The Future is exciting. Ready?
Deliver technical data expertise for all HR processes across all HR systems, enabling HR data transformation and adherence/compliance to global data standards through guiding and supporting market data representatives, global system teams and global centre of excellence (CoE) teams.
- Provide HR master data analysis, optimisation and process support
- Design and implement HR master data transformation/migration activities for EVO and non-EVO systems
- Proactively drive/co-ordinate market compliance to all global HR data management principles, practices and processes, working with them to ensure they comply with all instructions
- Define and implement efficient user friendly HR data processes, practices and principles minimising manual steps to ensure global alignment, consistency and compliance by driving quality and accuracy (to Standard Operating Procedure level)
- Manage processes to track and improve the quality of EVO (SAP) HR data ensuring correct data quality for individual CoE processes including annual people calendar activities e.g. performance cycle, annual reward review
- Provide (and develop) expert data input for specific HR elements/processes and support colleagues to develop best practice e.g. resourcing, job architecture & nbs p;
- Provide HR master data analysis and optimisation support including resolution of requests /enquiries raised by customers
- HR data support for Group particularly vertical functions
- Detailed knowledge of HR data and reporting systems (SAP H R PA/OM, SAP BI/BO and Success Factors essential) and integration between SAP and non-SAP systems
- Experience of delivering HR data and re porting elements of ERP projects and programmes in an international environment
- Experience of delivering a high quality customer focused service
- Able to use own initiative and make decisions as necessary
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?