Group HR Analytics Lead
Role Title: Group HR Analytics Lead
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Our HR functions enable the organisation to maximise the contribution of people to the delivery of our goals. The HR function encompasses a variety of aspects including Learning and Development, Talent Management, Diversity and Equality, Organisational Development, Change Management, Policy, Recruitment and Employee Relations. Joining as Group HR Analytics Lead do you want to be a key part of driving our people agenda?
Manage the delivery of all HR Analytics and Visualization requirements by partnering with the CoEs, HR Business Partners and other functions to support analytics led decision making at Vodafone.
• Define and implement the roadmap for HR Analytics & Visualization in the short and long term (Success Factors)
• Provide thought leadership on the complete cycle of talent analytics, from sourcing and interviewing candidates to managing attrition
• Partner with the executive team, HR Business Partners, CoEs and other functions to understand and deliver on their analytics & visualization needs.
• Partner closely with the BI team to delivery on cross-functional HR analytics projects.
• Provide coaching and training on applications, use and interpretation of analytics
• Managing planning and delivering a programme of work made up of a number of discrete projects
• Deliver data insights and recommendations in a manner that is easily understood and aids data driven decision making
• Excellent stakeholder engagement, communication and influencing skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work autonomously and lead large scale projects in fast paced matrix organizations
• Excellent executive presentation skills: ability to distil and present actionable information from complex research
• A passion for conducting and presenting analytics
• Consultant approach and mind-set
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Master’s degree in Business / Computer Science / Statistics
• Experience with Microsoft Excel preferred
• Familiarity with statistical packages & visualization tools is desirable
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/corporate/human-resources-property-internal-communications-health-safety-wellbeing/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?