GRC and Identity Access Architect
Role Title: GRC and Identity Access Architect
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- Manage New Demand, Solution Scope & Design and Long term application roadmap for ERP cross functional Solutions in SAP Authorisations, EVO Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) (including detailed integration support into connected EVO and Identity Management systems) and Process Control and Access Provisioning including integration with SAP and Non SAP cloud solutions.
- Manage RICEFW rationalization, scope management and solution design for Delivery of cross functional solutions in SAP Authorisations, GRC, all UAM applications, and related integrations.
- Support delivery project in UAM area using Waterfall or Agile (GRC upgrade, Roadmap, Landscape improvement, extension of scope, etc.)
- Provide expertise and Issue Management in crisis situations in the assigned area of expertise (SAP Authorisations, EVO GRC, and GRC to Oracle Identity Management [WIAM] integration, and all other UAM application).
- Extending usage of existing GRC application, define a full coverage for the UAM cross all EVO eco system (SAP/Non-SAP).
- Proven experience in UAM application, especially SAP GRC
- Proven capability to design, implement large scale, complex SAP GRC solutions for multi-functional, multi-national organizations, including Access Provisioning and Process Control.
- Proven ability to define and drive new solution in SAP and non-SAP area in User Access Management space
- Able to communicate clearly at manager’s level and deliver compelling presentations
- Degree or equivalent in a computer science or a scientific/technical discipline
- Detailed and extensive knowledge of SAP Authorisation Concepts; GRC modules; GRC to IdM integration relevant to the EVO system.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Technology Operations ManagerLocation – Newbury What’s the role? Reporting directly in to the Head of Tech Ops, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technology leader to join the
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Architect Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence acros
Level 3 Field Technician Non-Youth Apprentice Unified Communications Technician (Advanced Apprenticeship) Locations include Bracknell & High Wycombe areas Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what w
Role Title: IoT Connectivity Product Manager Role Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
Role Title: Penetration Testing Specialist Location: Brentford At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
Role Title: Principal Satellite Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excel
Role Title: Technical Product Owner Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of
Fibre Planning Engineer Location - Newbury Build the Network, Build your future! As a Networks Engineer within Fibre Services you will engaged in the fundamental and detailed planning of the Vodafone
Project CoordinatorNewbury As you might imagine, technology is very much at the heart of Vodafone – without it, there wouldn't be a business. But here's the thing. We don't just develop new and innov
Role Title Infrastructure and Integration Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custo
Delivery Coordinator – Fixed Services Newbury As a Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering the best possible service experience that exceeds expectations throughout the order deli