GRC and Identity Access Architect
Role Title: GRC and Identity Access Architect
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- Manage New Demand, Solution Scope & Design and Long term application roadmap for ERP cross functional Solutions in SAP Authorisations, EVO Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) (including detailed integration support into connected EVO and Identity Management systems) and Process Control and Access Provisioning including integration with SAP and Non SAP cloud solutions.
- Manage RICEFW rationalization, scope management and solution design for Delivery of cross functional solutions in SAP Authorisations, GRC, all UAM applications, and related integrations.
- Support delivery project in UAM area using Waterfall or Agile (GRC upgrade, Roadmap, Landscape improvement, extension of scope, etc.)
- Provide expertise and Issue Management in crisis situations in the assigned area of expertise (SAP Authorisations, EVO GRC, and GRC to Oracle Identity Management [WIAM] integration, and all other UAM application).
- Extending usage of existing GRC application, define a full coverage for the UAM cross all EVO eco system (SAP/Non-SAP).
- Proven experience in UAM application, especially SAP GRC
- Proven capability to design, implement large scale, complex SAP GRC solutions for multi-functional, multi-national organizations, including Access Provisioning and Process Control.
- Proven ability to define and drive new solution in SAP and non-SAP area in User Access Management space
- Able to communicate clearly at manager’s level and deliver compelling presentations
- Degree or equivalent in a computer science or a scientific/technical discipline
- Detailed and extensive knowledge of SAP Authorisation Concepts; GRC modules; GRC to IdM integration relevant to the EVO system.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Role Title: MDM Software Engineer Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of th
Role Title: Location: Baird House, Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 count
Lead Automation Engineer Newbury Competitive salary + excellent benefits Interested in automation & digitalisation and how you can use this to transform todays workplace? As an Automation Engineer you
London, Greater London
Solution Design AuthorityLondon Smale House The purpose of this role is to provide bespoke, detailed customer designs and technical ownership to the businesses high profile accounts through the util
PEGA DeveloperNewbury / BracknellCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of between 5
Field Engineer Location- Scotland (25%- 30% travel time) Whats the role? This is a great opportunity to join a core team within Vodafone to provide a professional Field Engineering service for a spe
Role Title: Engagement Manager Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. W
Role Title: IDAM Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 cou