Go To Market Manager
- Development lifecycle experience - requirements gathering through design, testing and deployment
- Business change experience
- Leadership – ability to direct and motivate project teams, inspire confidence, command respect
- Strong communicator – succinct and meaningful, with impact
- Commercial understanding/acumen of business KPI’s
- Building strong relationships with senior management, suppliers, peers and project team
- Experience in dealing with third parties/suppliers
- Have in depth knowledge of driving out the best customer experience
- A superb opportunity to work with colleagues at all levels across the whole of Vodafone UK, one team focused on delivering our latest products and services accompanied with the very best customer experience. A pivotal high profile role which will build your experience and knowledge in all aspects of Vodafone UK.
- If that’s not enough we will also provide a great reward with a competitive basic and generous bonus scheme. We will also throw in 28 days’ holiday (plus public holidays!) alongside an array of benefits and a flexible work environment. You will get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best!
Project Manager Newbury Your role: Working within one of our delivery practices, you will be responsible for the delivery and shaping of transformational change projects and/or new product developmen
Role Title: Business Change Digital Comms Specialist About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Role Title: Project Manager Location- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group busines
Role Title: Architecture Manager Location: Newbury or London – Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
Customer Service Designer Newbury Your role You will support the Product Management team in New Product Development (NPD) or Existing Product Development (EPD) by bringing together a virtual team of
Credit Risk Analyst Monday-Friday hours only Newbury About the role We are looking for an experienced analyst to join our Credit Risk team here in Newbury, this position will be reporting directly int
Role Title: Business Change SpecialistLocation- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Red Badge Site Lead – Commercial Operations Dearne valley and Sheffield (Web help) F band Telesales and retention is an integral part of Consumer sales. The operation currently consists of 2800 hea
Job title: Commercial Performance Manager Location: Newbury Your Role The Commercial Performance Manager provides guidance and delivers through self and others to ensure: • Delivery of revenue and mar
Register Your Interest - IT and Cyber SecurityFarnborough Vodafone Business - Secure: Get Ready. Joining our Secure Services team offers you the unique opportunity to be heavily embedded in providing
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p