FP&A Reporting Manager
An exciting opportunity to join the financial planning and analysis reporting team. The team is the hub of all reporting across finance, owners of key strategic finance systems including month end performance management and forecasting. Responsible for collating the one source of the truth. This role is also going to play a key role in our Finance journey to digital reporting
You will have visibility of all areas of the UK P&L, financial and non-financial KPI’s. You will be supporting the annual UK Budget delivery of +£5.7bn revenue, £1.2bn EBITDA through ownership, maintenance & creation of centralised reporting including month end activity, managing the chart accounts and cost centre hierarchies with associated relationship management with key stakeholders, supporting the systemised loads of our monthly and annual forecasting activity, becoming a lead on developing a systemised planning tool.
The role holder will have an eye for detail and is comfortable working with large data sets, have a strong technical mind set, be a logical thinker able understand commercial drivers underpinning financials, whilst operating in a structured manner in a pressurised environment.
• Reporting Development: You will be responsible for the technical delivery including maintenance and creation of a large volume of reporting across month end and forecasting cycles.
• Reporting standardisation through stakeholder management: Manage reporting requests in an organised fashion aligned with local and group requirements, obtaining sign off and buy in from key stakeholders.
• Technical Liaison: Be the point of contact with our IT delivery teams to maintain & improve reporting and forecasting whilst becoming an excel and finance reporting systems expert.
• CoA, Cost Centre & Segment Expert: Develop an understanding of our GL structure, cost centre hierarchies and segmentation, which underpins all finance output and analytics.
• Group BI Lead: Ensure that the group CoA changes are aligned to local requirements, be the reporting expert for any accounting standard changes and restatement activity.
• Strong analytical & problem-solving capability
• Able apply maths to real world scenarios
• High attention to detail
• Comfortable at operating in speed with short deadlines
• Able to build relationships & influence people
• Ability to support & challenge finance stakeholders
• Advanced Excel: Handling large data sets and complex formulae
• Excellent PowerPoint: Able to support in pack delivery
• CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant
• Excel & Access VBA coding Experience
• Hyperion financial management experience or similar
• Telco Experience
• Experience of delivering reporting
• Good understanding of Finance Systems
• Competent Access: Experience of using access databases
Vodafone Way Behaviours:
ONE COMPANY, LOCAL ROOTS - We work across Vodafone to achieve the best outcome for customers, employees and shareholders.
CUSTOMER OBSESSED - We are passionate about exceeding customer expectations and bring the customer experience to every decision.
INNOVATION HUNGRY - We create and deliver new products, services and ways of working that delight our customers.
SPEED, SIMPLICITY & TRUST – We quickly seek simple solutions to problems and take pride in eliminating complexity.
AMBITIOUS & COMPETITIVE – We deliver the best in class
Please note that all candidates internal and external will be subject to baseline security checks and Vodafone reserves the right to terminate employees that do not meet our minimum vetting requirements.
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Owner – Service Operations Newbury HQ Major Transformation Programmes is a high profile department within Customer Service & Operations. MTP is responsible for all transformational programmes
Service Designer Location: Newbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Designer to join our innovative Product team in Vodafone UK Business. In this role you will design the E2E processes fo
Job title: Go to Market Manager Location: Newbury Your role: The Go to Market Manager’s prime responsibility is to motivate and lead the cross functional business team up to Director level from
Disclosures Officer Newbury Full time, Permanent Shift work We are looking to appoint a Disclosures Officer on a full time permanent basis in our Newbury HQ. Working within the team you will act as a
Cyber Engineer Farnborough You will be part of a team responsible for operating systems to support Vodafone’s secure SOC. You will be responsible for providing technical support to SOC analysts and m
Job title: CVM Retention Manager Location: Newbury Your Role Accountable for retention performance (revenue, margin, churn) in Enterprise segments, which you will deliver through data and digital-le
Product SpecialistLocation: Newbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Specialist to join our Unified Communications Product Management team within Vodafone UK Business. In this role, you
Senior Carrier Services Manager for National Voice F band Newbury We are looking for a Senior Carrier Services Manager for National Voice, this is an exciting opportunity to act as senior manager for
Role Title: Architecture Manager Location: Newbury or London – Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
Role Title: Business Change SpecialistLocation- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.