Location: London (Must be located in any of the following postcodes) CR, BR, SM, KT, SW or TW.
Salary: Competitive + Allowances + Vehicle + Benefits
Safety Notice: To ensure candidate and employee safety, we are continuing with our virtual hiring and onboarding processes until further notice.
Vodafone UK Networks is the team that makes the magic happen, bringing Gigafast speed and innovation to our customers. We’re continually building and enhancing our best ever network, that connects businesses and millions of people across the country for a better future.
What will you be doing?
You will become one of our Climbing Engineers that will deliver best in class Fixed & Mobile solutions to our enterprise customers. We will give you the opportunity to build skills in both disciplines (Fixed / Mobile) and become a subject matter expert across our network. Connecting, delivering & engineering complex solutions to our Enterprise customers. You will also help to support the maintenance, upgrade, fault find & support of the mobile network, as a qualified Climbing Engineer.
Who are we looking for?
- Hands on Experience of telecoms test equipment and technologies
- Experience with mobile networking technologies 3G/4G/5G and associated equipment
- Microwave Radio experience
- Ability to achieve and maintain SC clearance status
- Ability to achieve and maintain Advanced Climber / Tower Rescue Certification and passing regular health assessments in accordance with MATS guidance.
- Ability to work both in a team and on your own efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work in a focused manner under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Our promise to you
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.