Executive - Paid Social
Role title: Paid Social Executive
Team: Digital Marketing Job Family
Location: Southwark, London
This role forms a critical part of Vodafone’s new in-house media team, that will take full strategic and operational accountability of all biddable digital media disciplines (Search, Social, and Programmatic). This change reflects the next phase of digital transformation at Vodafone, and an emphasis on delivering against its Operating Principles of Transparency, Ownership, and Independence.
Success in this role at Vodafone will depend heavily on both their credible technical expertise and experience, but also their ability to work well in an extremely fast-paced and demanding environment, and in collaborating / influencing across teams.
Developed analysis skills, appreciation of the digital marketing landscape, organised approach and excellent time management. Experience and understanding of Paid Social platforms, including Facebook Business Manager and Twitter Expertise driving performance on enterprise-level accounts. Some management experience.
Key responsibilities, accountabilities and decision ownership:
- An integral part of Paid Social account team, working closely with Biddable Media Analyst
- Integrates internally: Brand / Performance / CBU / EBU / Segments
- Integrates with agency: across traditional & digital media planning / buying
- Execute campaigns to deliver against media and business outcome KPI’s, managing account, campaign tactics setting, reporting and optimisation
- Effectively and independently manage accounts in line with best practice
- Work with direction from the Paid Social Lead and the Paid Social Specialists to implement high level strategy
- Responsible for executing testing plan and providing high quality analysis
Harness 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data sets, to deliver effective segmentation and outcomes
- Improve operational effectiveness, measured against ongoing process / capability auditing
- Ensure right creative format use across social platforms., fulfilling media quality and personalisation goals, demonstrating A/B testing approach
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Relevant Planning and Activation experience in media industry – client, agency or consultancy side
- Hands-on and operational experience of social technology platforms, i.e.
- Essential for Facebook Business Manager & Twitter, Advantageous to have Snapchat, LinkedIn and Pinterest experience
- Paid Social knowledge including targeting strategies, brand safety etc. Use of custom audiences, Actionable Insights etc advantageous
- Brand and performance planning experience essential, demonstrating knowledge in harnessing data and technology to deliver accountable media outcomes
- Good data management and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of analytics, tracking, tag management / implementation, managing set up of DCO campaigns.
- Working with DMP’s, with Experience of creating audience segments, pushing these to execution, campaign optimisation, and evaluation will be advantageous.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, and delegation skills
- Advantageous to have Kenshoo experience.Platform certifications i.e. Facebook Blueprint
Job title: Talk Mobile Consumer Lead Team: Segment - High Value Location: Newbury Role Purpose: The Pay Monthly Tribe is focused on rapidly growing Vodafone’s share within the pay monthly category by
Commercial Marketing Specialist/ Marketing Campaign SpecialistLondon, Smale House The Retention Campaigns & Optimisation team shape and deliver the end-to-end base marketing strategy for saving and re
Marketing Campaign Manager/ Chordiant DeveloperLondon, Smale House Competitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK, with your experience in campaign managemen
Job title: Campaign SpecialistLocation: Newbury Your RoleThe Campaign Specialist is responsible for driving customer marketing and communications campaigns to our Enterprise base through the lifecycle
Role: Brand Specialist Location: Southwark, London About the role Support the digital excellence team and Brand Manager in establishing and flawlessly delivering the digital and demand generation par
Role title: Product Manager Location: Smale House, London Role purpose: The Family segment is a team established to focus on growing Vodafone’s share within this valuable market by bringing to mar
Role title: Product Owner Location: Southwark, London Role purpose: The Family & Converged Tribe is focused on rapidly growing Vodafone’s share within the Home Broadband and Converged categories
London, Greater London
Job title: Proposition Manager Team: Segment Job Family Location: Southwark, London Your role This is a highly exciting time in Vodafone’s Mass Market team. We are transforming the design of our prop
London, Greater London
Job title: Trade In Senior Proposition Manager - Handsets Team: Segment Job Family Location: Southwark, London Role purpose: The Pay Monthly Tribe is focused on rapidly growing Vodafone’s share wit
London, Greater London
Job title: Proposition Manager Team: Segment Job Family - High Value Location: Southwark, London Role purpose: The High value and Pay Monthly Tribe is focused on growing Vodafone’s share within thi
Marketing Campaign SpecialistNewbury Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Innovating, inventing and improving is our mission, do you have strong experience in campaign management to keep us pushing