Executive - Paid Social
Role title: Paid Social Executive
Team: Digital Marketing Job Family
Location: Southwark, London
This role forms a critical part of Vodafone’s new in-house media team, that will take full strategic and operational accountability of all biddable digital media disciplines (Search, Social, and Programmatic). This change reflects the next phase of digital transformation at Vodafone, and an emphasis on delivering against its Operating Principles of Transparency, Ownership, and Independence.
Success in this role at Vodafone will depend heavily on both their credible technical expertise and experience, but also their ability to work well in an extremely fast-paced and demanding environment, and in collaborating / influencing across teams.
Developed analysis skills, appreciation of the digital marketing landscape, organised approach and excellent time management. Experience and understanding of Paid Social platforms, including Facebook Business Manager and Twitter Expertise driving performance on enterprise-level accounts. Some management experience.
Key responsibilities, accountabilities and decision ownership:
- An integral part of Paid Social account team, working closely with Biddable Media Analyst
- Integrates internally: Brand / Performance / CBU / EBU / Segments
- Integrates with agency: across traditional & digital media planning / buying
- Execute campaigns to deliver against media and business outcome KPI’s, managing account, campaign tactics setting, reporting and optimisation
- Effectively and independently manage accounts in line with best practice
- Work with direction from the Paid Social Lead and the Paid Social Specialists to implement high level strategy
- Responsible for executing testing plan and providing high quality analysis
Harness 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data sets, to deliver effective segmentation and outcomes
- Improve operational effectiveness, measured against ongoing process / capability auditing
- Ensure right creative format use across social platforms., fulfilling media quality and personalisation goals, demonstrating A/B testing approach
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Relevant Planning and Activation experience in media industry – client, agency or consultancy side
- Hands-on and operational experience of social technology platforms, i.e.
- Essential for Facebook Business Manager & Twitter, Advantageous to have Snapchat, LinkedIn and Pinterest experience
- Paid Social knowledge including targeting strategies, brand safety etc. Use of custom audiences, Actionable Insights etc advantageous
- Brand and performance planning experience essential, demonstrating knowledge in harnessing data and technology to deliver accountable media outcomes
- Good data management and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of analytics, tracking, tag management / implementation, managing set up of DCO campaigns.
- Working with DMP’s, with Experience of creating audience segments, pushing these to execution, campaign optimisation, and evaluation will be advantageous.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, and delegation skills
- Advantageous to have Kenshoo experience.Platform certifications i.e. Facebook Blueprint
Scrum Master Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety.
Service Designer Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee saf
Role Title: Business Analyst / Product Owner Location: Newbury With us you will: You will be responsible for the end-to-end analysis activities required for the development and enhancement of product
Product Architecture Lead Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and e
Role Purpose Come and join our newly formed Customer and Future Operations (C&FO) Strategy and Digital Innovation senior leadership team where you will play a key part in defining our Future Digital
Location: London/NewburyRole Purpose Come and join our newly formed C&FO Strategy and Digital Innovation senior leadership team where you will play a key part leading our AI-Fuelled Customer Success
Mid-Weight Front End Developer Location: London, The Speechmark Building (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: £Competitive salary + benefits Hours: 37.5 Mon- FriCOVID-19 Notice: We are
Development Chapter Lead Location: London, The Speechmark Building (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: £Competitive Salary + Benefits Hours: 37.5 Mon-Fri COVID-19 Notice: We are co
Logic/Pega Developer Location: The Speechmark London, Southwark (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: Competitive Hours: 37.5 hours (Monday-Friday) COVID-19 Notice: We are contin
Title: Release Train Engineer Location: Newbury Role purpose:• Perform the role of Release Train Engineer for one or more of the strategic Agile Release Trains. • Facilitate the ART ceremonies and ev