ERP IT Delivery Manager
IT Deliver Manager
Newbury – There will be regular travel to EU countries
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As an IT delivery Manager you will play a key part in the IT delivery team leading the end-to-end delivery of IT initiatives.
From requirements definition and feasibility assessment to transitions to operations and commercial readiness. You will be responsible for executing all IT aspects of diverse, complex IT projects across an international matrix environment covering solution design and feasibility, data aspects, integration & connectivity and access
• Manage end-to-end all IT aspects of IT implementation and roll-out projects including scope definition, detailed project planning, financial management for IT part, solution building, testing and deployment. Act as single point of contact for the entire project lifecycle
• Ensure on-time, on-budget and on-quality implementation of complex IT projects
• Accurate progress reporting and stakeholder management. Provide a regular picture of delivery status to key business stakeholders
• Track and manage dependences to other projects, delivery teams and business units. Issue/risk management and ensure appropriate mitigation action
• Working with Group Functions, Shared Services, Suppliers and Architecture teams to ensure all stakeholders are engaged appropriately
- You will have experience of end to end IT delivery and rolling out a central global solution into different markets.
- Experience working within an international, matrix organisation along with a functional and technical background in at least one of the following areas: Finance, Supply Chain or HR.
- Top presentation and communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders both internally and externally,
- Project management certification (e.g. PRINCE2) is desirable but not mandatory.
About Vodafone Group
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers.
By joining the Corporate Functions team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees. The team is varied; you could be working within Human Resources, Finance, Legal, External Affairs, Audit or Supply Chain. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Do you want to Learn more?
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click now to apply.
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial ManagerLondon, Smale HouseCommercial and Campaign Job Family Competitive salary + Excellent benefits The Commercial Retention team shape and deliver the end to end strategy for saving custo
Role Title: Engagement Manager Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. W
Marketing Campaign PlannerLondon, Smale HouseCommercial and Campaign Job Family Competitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK, could your experience as a Cam
Pega SpecialistLondon, Smale HouseCommercial and Campaign Job Family Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Do you have experience with Pega as well as the motivation to help us drive towards our go
Project Manager (Always on Marketing)London, Smale HouseDigital Marketing Job Family Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Could you project management experience help us drive further towards our g
Retail Advisor – Bristol Experience – 24 hrs £11,382 pa (OTE £12,822) + excellent benefits Love sales and looking for a company in which you can develop yourself? Vodafone has flexible and varied role
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Inbound Customer Care Advisor – Stoke On Trent. Salary - £18,500 + up to annual £2000 bonus OTE & great benefits Rotational shift pattern; Monday to Sunday 8am – 9pm (37.5 hours per week) Our br
Vodafone Retail Advisor - Leading our customers to an exciting futureFull time role with great benefits£18,970 pa and a competitive monthly performance related bonus Are you looking for the next step
Role Title: Business AnalystLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 co
Role Title: Demand ManagerLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 coun
Role Title: IoT Partner Manager Location: Home based, with regular presence in Newbury HQ About us: At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to