Employer Brand and Attraction Manager
Role Title: Employer Brand & Attraction Manager
Story telling is an art. We have a great story to tell, and we need someone to join us to share this….
Hiring is the most important thing we do at Vodafone. We’re passionate about attracting the best talent, and helping them find their perfect job here. And we love watching employees stay with us, gaining broad career experience and developing new skills along the way.
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
We’re hiring a Talent Attraction and Employer Brand Manager to help us get better at sharing our story with potential candidates and raising awareness of life at Vodafone; not just the job that they will be doing, but also stories about our fantastic benefits, The Vodafone Foundation and how we’re leading across all locations on inclusion activity.
This means that we want you to help us by developing our talent attraction and employer brand proposition to help the best candidates choose to join Vodafone. To achieve this we want you to be an expert and help take your internal partners on a journey. These partners will include the resourcing function, HR teams and hiring stakeholders.
Do you have what it takes to help us tell our story in the most authentic way, helping potential candidates understand more about life at Vodafone, and decide on what their future career with us could look like? If you do then we’d love to hear from you.
With us you will:
- Team management and operational delivery aligned to resourcing forecast & demand.
- Develop and deliver FY resourcing attraction plans aligned to business needs.
- Collaborate across the wider VF UK / Group resourcing teams to support resourcing best practice and embed/deliver against key resourcing/talent/HR initiatives.
- Deliver an effective ROI against investment for attraction spend.
- Partner and build strong relationships across the HR/Business community to ensure an effective and customer focused resourcing approach.
- Maintain accurate management information and data to support reporting on resourcing activity
- Experience of delivering employer brand programmes
- Experience of creating & delivering attraction strategies for large complex organisations with multiple campaigns running at anytime.
- Deep talent attraction expertise, including job boards, job postings, CV Database access, sourcing platforms as well as social & digital media.
- Excellent commercial, negotiation and supplier management skills. Able to secure the best deal available and generating an excellent ROI.
- Ability to analyse large data sets to make data driven decisions, but still able to take calculated risks in the absence of data.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Technology Resourcer Newbury HQ or Smale House, London We are looking for a proactive Resourcer to join our Technology Resourcing Team and raise the bar in recruiting top talent in to Technology and
London, Greater London
Role Title: Executive Committee Support Assistant Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and custom
London, Greater London
Role: Senior OE Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Business, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across
HRBP – Secure Team Farnborough 2 days a week and Newbury HQ Full time or Part time opportunity We have an opportunity for someone to join our HR Business Team HR Business Partner to support the trans