E2E Solutions Programme Office Lead
The Vodafone Business Internet of Things (IoT) End-to-end Solutions business has been set up to drive the next wave of growth in IoT and deliver more than €1bn revenues of next 5 years.
Leveraging skills and capabilities across the global Vodafone Business functional operating model to drive commercial performance and world leading products, this highly visible, senior role requires proven experience working effectively with a wide range of senior stakeholders across Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Commercial & Operations and Group Technology across Vodafone Group and local teams in key Vodafone OpCo markets.
As part of the Vodafone IoT End-to-End Solutions team, this pivotal role will be accountable for:
• Managing IoT End-to-end Solutions programme governance
• Providing Programme Management reports
• Effective communication of our Programme & Solutions to senior stakeholders
• Effective communication of our portfolio and solutions to internal teams and customers, and that they are aware of existing and new products on an ongoing basis
With us you will:
• Define plans, activities, tracking and reporting progress of programme
• Document finished processes and work methods
• Coordinate programme goals, activities and outcomes between programme owner and stakeholders
• Create presentation material to communicate programme deliverables to executive stakeholders
• Track product delivery across every increment- including delays, go to market readiness, governance in collaboration with Product Managers and Technology team.
• Create effective communication & awareness for E2E solutions
• Provide in-life product management support through efficient KPI reporting of the performance of the product, dashboards, in-life service issues that arise, generating request for new KPIs/ reports, generating and publishing all KPIs/ reports for product analysis
Apply if you have:
• Strong communicator, able to influence, manage and work with external and internal stakeholders at various organisational levels
• Experience in leading and motivating teams to deliver high-quality outputs, reports and analyses.
• Excellent at working effectively with a wide range of senior stakeholders across Sales, Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Technology & Finance at Group and OpCo level.
• Programme management of complex programmes
• Process description & documentation