- Providing HR Business Partnering support to the Regional Consumer Sales Leadership Team for the South of the UK; comprising the Divisional Head of Sales and the South Regional Management teams.
- Playing a critical role in delivering the people agenda, ensuring we have the best frontline team in the UK.
- Supporting and implementing key HR/Business projects alongside the Consumer Sales HR Team.
- Working with the Retail HR team and store management teams to devise and deliver HR solutions to improve the capability and performance of our Store Management teams
- Hands-on with credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving commercial environment.
- Experience of working within an HR field retail team in a remote / multi-site role.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders and people managers.
- Strong technical Employment Relations grounding, which may encompass experience of the following areas: disciplinary action around capability and conduct, grievances, appeals, absence and performance management.
- Inquisitive mind, strong communication skills and be passionate about understanding, and providing solutions, to your divisional retail team.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience, developed in a complex organizational setup, including the ability to challenge and to influence at Executive levels
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including robust public speaking skills
- Strong analytical skills, to drive data driven decision making
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
London, Greater London
To provide key support the Diversity and Inclusion team to enable delivery of the D&I mandate globally. Key accountabilities and decision ownership · Support with organisation/management of D&I n
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Resourcing Specialist Shifts: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:15pm & Fridays 8:30am – 4:00pmCompetitive Salary + Annual bonus Stoke-on-Trent Join our In-House Resourcing Team! As a Resourcing Speciali
Role Title: Global Service Partner Location: Newbury/UK Flexible At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer ex
Location: NewburyAt Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 mill