HR Business Partner - Retail
London - Smale House
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to join our HR Function. Ready?
About the role
This is a really exciting time to join us here at Vodafone. Our retail landscape is changing as we move to our Partner Agent model and so we need a strong retail HRBP to support this transition. This role will be based out of London, with some travel required to stores in our South West region.
This is a true business partner role, where you will be responsible for the delivery of our transformation within our retail estate, as well as supporting on the day to day HR needs of the business.
This will be achieved by:
- Providing HR Business Partnering support to the Regional Consumer Sales Leadership Team for the South of the UK; comprising the Divisional Head of Sales and the South Regional Management teams.
- Playing a critical role in delivering the people agenda, ensuring we have the best frontline team in the UK.
- Supporting and implementing key HR/Business projects alongside the Consumer Sales HR Team.
- Working with the Retail HR team and store management teams to devise and deliver HR solutions to improve the capability and performance of our Store Management teams
- Hands-on with credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving commercial environment.
- Experience of working within an HR field retail team in a remote / multi-site role.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders and people managers.
- Strong technical Employment Relations grounding, which may encompass experience of the following areas: disciplinary action around capability and conduct, grievances, appeals, absence and performance management.
- Inquisitive mind, strong communication skills and be passionate about understanding, and providing solutions, to your divisional retail team.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience, developed in a complex organizational setup, including the ability to challenge and to influence at Executive levels
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including robust public speaking skills
- Strong analytical skills, to drive data driven decision making
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
What we can offer you
You get to work with a great team and be a pivotal part of our journey as we transform our retail business. There are lots of exciting develops happening here and this will give you the chance to make this role your own as well as have a real impact in such a large scale organization.
On top of this, we also offer 28 day’s holiday as well as a generous company bonus, pension scheme and you get to work at our office in the center of London!
Corporate at Vodafone
Well – we work within the heart of our business, providing top notch support, expertise and guidance across our UK and Group operations. In a nutshell, we’ve been trailblazing the way to our next stage of digital growth. Here at Vodafone we’re always moving, always growing and adapting. It’s this attitude and approach that has allowed us to create a continuous culture of development – ensuring we’re always streets ahead of our competitors and continue to attract and secure the best talent around.
What makes our corporate function a great place to work? It’s simple really. We challenge the business to move forward, and in return can offer you no shortage of exciting projects designed to encourage growth and success. Hard work is valued and rewarded with us and we can offer you a world of opportunities for future development, and a culture that makes you truly proud to work here.
Sound like the corporate function you’d like to be part of?
Get on board today
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.