Diversity & Inclusion Manager
Diversity & Inclusion Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our UK Business leading our Diversity & Inclusion. Ready?
An exciting, rewarding opportunity to join Vodafone UK as our diversity & inclusion manager based in Newbury, Within this role you will lead the diversity & inclusion agenda for Vodafone UK, including implementing initiatives, engaging stakeholders on the strategy, and driving the organisation to ensure all aspects of the employee lifecycle reflect and align with our diversity and inclusion principles and values.
This position will give you the opportunity to work closely with Global D&I team to ensure the UK is delivering against global initiatives to support the D&I agenda, you will be accountable for delivering key D&I initiatives both internally and externally for Vodafone UK.
This role covers, but is not limited to:
• Create & implement the Vodafone UK Diversity & Inclusion strategy.
• Lead the submission of key engagement and Diversity surveys: Stonewall, Best Companies, Times Top 50 etc.
• Budget management to support implementation of Vodafone UK Diversity & Inclusion Plan.
• Support senior stakeholders across the business in their knowledge and scope of D&I.
• Work with external agencies to ensure Vodafone’s D&I agenda is relevant to the landscape of D&I
• Matrix management for Networks and leading in the creation of new networks as and when required
• Implementation of the network’s engagement strategies: eg Pride
• Support the Regional Boards as subject matter expert on D&I.
• Leading on the submission of awards within the D&I sphere
• Management & development of graduate on rotation within programme
• Sit on Talent & Resourcing Leadership team & attend HR Leaders Forums when required as subject matter expert.
• Provide support and expertise with Communications team to ensure D&I is widely publicised in the correct manner.
• Prior experience of leading D&I initiatives in a large complex organisation essential
• Track record of designing D&I programmes, aligned to business objectives and taking them all the way through to delivery.
• Be able to work independently to design new material, engage stakeholders and implement with the business.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Experience of managing multiple stakeholders in a matrix organisation.
• Proven ability to build relationships, influence, and coach, at all levels
If all of above sounds good to you - apply now!
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Data Analyst - HR Newbury HQ Vodafone is a rapidly advancing company, pushing the boundaries of what and how a Telecommunications company in the UK operates and delivers for its customers. As part of