Digital Transformation Consultant
London, The Speechmark
Competitive salary + Excellent benefits
Our grip on tech is years ahead of the game. Can your experience with Agile along with a digital first mindset take us even further?
As a Digital Transformation Partner on a day to day basis your role will involve:
• Identification of opportunities to improve the effectiveness of the Tribe and associated P&L, working predominantly with Tribe Leads, Chapter Leads and Scrum Masters
• Definition and management of trial/project/programme deliverables that will move us towards our vision, improve the Tribes’ effectiveness, and help us reach our Long Range Plans.
• Senior stakeholder engagement - predominantly working with Tribe leads to review of how work gets done across the Tribes and adjacent areas including workflow/process analysis, hand-offs and demand analysis.
• Analysis and modelling of data to support business case development and sign off.
• Agile advocate across the function.
• Working with HR and the Tribe leads to establish a new working culture in Smale house aligned to the Consumer and Digital Vodafone vision.
• Challenge Segments and Base Marketing Tribes to ensure development of digital-first commercial products and propositions.
By focusing on the next chapter in our game-changing history, we blend the best of Digital and human interaction for millions of customers around the world. We’ve created an environment where innovation comes from collaboration and creativity comes from empowered thinking.
Our power keeps us pumped. We have a strong brand and reputation, and we have our people to thank for it. We’ll empower you to grow with us. Not only do we constantly invent and look out for everything new, we’ll let you take the reins to drive us forward to success.
This role will be supporting the trial and scaled implementation of innovative digital transformation initiatives.
Your responsible for working with a specific Consumer Segment Tribe (BB/Converged, PAYM, PAYG), to define and deliver specific activities of a transformative scale across sales and service, ensuring changes deliver the expected value. Transformation activities may include operating model changes, the adoption of agile practises, and affecting changes within adjacent supporting areas e.g. Finance.
You will be a disruptive strength within Vodafone, able to think strategically whilst delivering operationally. You will champion excellent change management activity, leading on trials that progress Vodafone towards our Long Range Plans, scaling those successes to the wider organisation. You will use a network across the business to support the digital transformation and effective delivery of major projects.
To be successful in this role ideally you will have:
• A strong track record of delivery (either in traditional project management, Go to Market, or agile teams)
• A challenger/disruptive mind-set
• Strong in Project Management / Change Management experience, telecommunications knowledge is a huge advantage
• Experience in a digitally-led organisation
• Working knowledge of agile methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Competent at compiling dashboard reports and executive level status update
• Ability to proactively manage business relationships, working to tight deadlines and exceeding expectations
• Experience managing senior stakeholders
If this sounds like you and you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard to continue to stay ahead of the game.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.