Digital Transformation Analyst
About the role
At Vodafone we are excited about the opportunities that new Digital capabilities will bring to our business. You will be joining a new team created to accelerate the adoption of new technologies and ways of working. The Senior Digital Analyst will be at the heart of identifying opportunities to leverage our data assets and emerging capabilities to drive value creation for the business.
• Understand the complex data landscape around profitability modelling for different segments
• Deliver actionable insights around customer profitability to inform decision making
• Support the roll out of customer profitability modelling with the commercial teams
• Work with developers to ensure they are capturing the right data to inform development, bridging the gap between users and delivery teams
• Pioneer research and development of statistical learning models and predictive analytics for Finance use cases
• Presentation of analytics outputs to internal customers in a way that clearly conveys complex information in a compelling manner
• Provide ad hoc specialist analytical support to complex data problems and commercial queries, providing direction on tooling, database use and project design
• Proactively working with key internal stakeholders to define and lead analytical projects and deliverables that address business questions/ requirements
• Keep up to date with latest technology trends
• Development paths from this role include into Big Data, Business Intelligence or Margin Assurance teams or to grow your own team of Finance Data Specialists as data analytics comes more to the core of Finance ways of working
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or related field
• 3+ years’ experience of data analysis work within a commercial and financial analysis environment
• Experience of analysing extremely large data sets using database query and other toolsets
• Demonstrable ability to produce clear graphical representations and visualisations of data using data analysis tools
• Ability to understand complex commercial performance problems then source and manipulate the relevant data from multiple sources to provide a commercially appropriate output
• Ability to translate ambiguous problem statements into tangible requirements
• Understanding of automation tools and techniques to transform end to end processes including data quality and validation is desirable
• Excellent communicator – good at networking and able to convey complex analytical outputs to non-analytical audiences in a succinct form
• Ability to work in constantly changing environment
• An eye for detail while maintaining a sense of urgency
• Passionate about discovering new techniques and learn quickly
Vodafone Way Behaviours:
ONE COMPANY, LOCAL ROOTS - We work across Vodafone to achieve the best outcome for customers, employees and shareholders.
CUSTOMER OBSESSED - We are passionate about exceeding customer expectations and bring the customer experience to every decision.
INNOVATION HUNGRY - We create and deliver new products, services and ways of working that delight our customers.
SPEED, SIMPLICITY & TRUST – We quickly seek simple solutions to problems and take pride in eliminating complexity.
AMBITIOUS & COMPETITIVE – We deliver the best in class
Please note that all candidates internal and external will be subject to baseline security checks and Vodafone reserves the right to terminate employees that do not meet our minimum vetting requirements.
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Manager Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee s
FICO Specialist FICO Specialist Location: (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Hours: 37.5 Hours COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote
Senior Commercial Lead Location: London (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee
Commercial Manager Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee sa
By connecting people, places and things, Vodafone Business helps organisations succeed in a digital world. With our expertise in connectivity, our leading IoT platform and our global scale, we can de
Venture Commercial Assurance Manger Role Title: Commercial Manager - AssuranceLocation: Newbury Cloud & Security Our secure and flexible Cloud and Hosting Services offer centralised and scalable IT