Digital Transformation Analyst
London, The Speechmark
Competitive salary + Excellent benefits
Our grip on tech is years ahead of the game. Can your experience with Agile along with a digital first mindset take us even further?
As a Digital Transformation Analyst on a day to day basis your role will involve:
• Proactive monitoring of transformation activity progress across the Tribes, making clear recommendations on how we can further increase digital sales and customer experience across the areas. Test and learn to identify how we can positively influence customers and employees. Champion a culture of continuous improvement to make clear recommendations and deliver appropriate change.
• Production of internal transformation analyses and Executive level commentary across various channels (physical, Slack, Trello, e-mail). Updates may include data and reports to key stakeholders, KPI reviews or facilitating fortnightly agile meetings.
• Production and delivery of effective internal stakeholder communications that are engaging and informative. Assessing and managing the people engagement of the transformation activity, with a clear opinion on proposed next steps, and providing structured feedback when required.
• Active driver of the Smale Squad, positively impacting on the Vodafone digital employee experience
• Analysis of potential innovative partnerships for Vodafone Consumer.
By focusing on the next chapter in our game-changing history, we blend the best of Digital and human interaction for millions of customers around the world. We’ve created an environment where innovation comes from collaboration and creativity comes from empowered thinking.
Our power keeps us pumped. We have a strong brand and reputation, and we have our people to thank for it. We’ll empower you to grow with us. Not only do we constantly invent and look out for everything new, we’ll let you take the reins to drive us forward to success.
This role will support and manage development of world-class change activity, transforming Vodafone UK’s digital capabilities and agile maturity as an organisation.
Your primary responsibility will be to work with the Digital Transformation team, using analytical and project management skills to ensure digital transformation drives commercial and strategic benefits in line with Consumer and Business Tribe priorities. You will manage ring-fenced trials and/or delivery workstreams within larger programmes, liaising with Vodafone Group on the definition of innovative digital transformation blueprints.
You will also develop and champion a change management approach ensuring all internal transformation communications are relevant, clear and positive, building a broad and deep relationship with stakeholders across the UK organisation.
To be successful in this role ideally you will have:
• Good senior stakeholder management skills with a natural ability to remain calm and confident when dealing with senior colleagues across the organisation.
• Confidence assessing complex data and articulating an opinion.
• Multitasking skills are an important competency in this area since you will manage a number of complex digital transformation activities at any one time. Strong project management skills are required in order to ensure transformational change is delivered on time, to quality, and to budget.
• A customer focussed approach is very important within this role. You are responsible for championing the importance of a great customer experience and will challenge any requests or processes that fail to deliver this. Driving a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
• Experience working within an Agile and/or Digital environment would be beneficial
If this sounds like you and you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard to continue to stay ahead of the game.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.