Digital Strategy Manager
- Owning the ongoing communication of the Digital Enablers strategy and plan to various stakeholder groups across the UK and Group.
- Promoting Research and Analytics based insights to inform opportunities for the Digital Tribe.
- Working with the various UK digital teams to ensure the socialisation and exchange of best practises across digital and to contribute to the digital roadmap definition
- Creating presentations and reports for executive management, and external audiences to enhance strategic decision making and support recommendations
- Strategic Performance Management: Supporting the development of the business’s KPI infrastructure to facilitate analysis and reporting of performance against plans and budgets, as well as strategic objectives
- Experience within Agile/ Digital with a real interest in developing career within Digital Strategy
- Excellent relationship management and facilitation skills
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking skills
- Excellent presentation skills - you must be an advanced PowerPoint user
- Experience of process optimisation and improvement
- Ability, and comfortable with setting up and running management reporting
- Culture –You’ll be Working in a fun, inclusive and collaborative environment. We encourage new ideas and solutions, we challenge and execute, always with the customer in mind.
- MyChoices. A flexible benefits scheme, which gives you the opportunity to choose a package to suit your individual needs.
- Holiday! On top of 28 Days leave + public holidays, you can buy or sell leave.
- A Defined Contribution Pension. We double your contribution up to 10%.
- Learning and Development. Programmes designed to support your learning style.
- Giving Something Back - we encourage our employees to use three days paid annual volunteering days. Our employees can also take advantage of Matched Funding, Give as You Earn and JustTextGiving.
- Health and Wellbeing. Employees can take advantage of Free health screening, free financial wellbeing service, employee assistance programmes & discounted gym memberships.
- SMART working – 1 day working from home per week
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Webchat and Messaging SpecialistLocations options: Stoke or Newbury Competitive salary & excellent benefits Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown
Commercial Trading Manager Role can be based in London The Speechmark, Stoke or ManchesterCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK, with your experience