Digital Solution Architect
- A person who has come through the ranks of development, technical team leadership and architecture OR a technical Business Analyst.
- A confident influencer, someone who is not afraid to hold firm on appropriate solution choices.
- A good communicator and somebody who is happy getting 'close to the work' alongside delivery teams to mentor, steer, and troubleshoot.
- A pragmatist who can see the good and bad of something and make rounded decisions and suggestions based on what's important today and tomorrows direction.
- Experience of designing and building distributed applications, especially targeting the main public cloud space providers.
- Fluent in the design, implementation and ongoing evolution of APIs, especially REST based.
- Experience of production systems and the issues that arise, e.g. functional, performance, security; you learn from those past experiences and carries them into their day to day work.
- Experience delivering Digital (Web/Mobile App) customer facing solutions.
- You take great satisfaction in making things work well, make them work quickly, and enable the business to deliver new live product features quickly.
- You are collaborative person and work within cross-functional teams to overcome problems together.
- Your personal quality bar is high; you guide others around you to meet those standards.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect (Associate or Professional).
- TOGAF Certified.
- SAFE Agile certified or extensive experience working in a scaled Scrum or Kanban environment.
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Role Title: MDM Software Engineer Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of th
Role Title: Location: Baird House, Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 count
Lead Automation Engineer Newbury Competitive salary + excellent benefits Interested in automation & digitalisation and how you can use this to transform todays workplace? As an Automation Engineer you
London, Greater London
Solution Design AuthorityLondon Smale House The purpose of this role is to provide bespoke, detailed customer designs and technical ownership to the businesses high profile accounts through the util
PEGA DeveloperNewbury / BracknellCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of between 5
Field Engineer Location- Scotland (25%- 30% travel time) Whats the role? This is a great opportunity to join a core team within Vodafone to provide a professional Field Engineering service for a spe
Role Title: Engagement Manager Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. W
Role Title: IDAM Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 cou