Digital Service Designer
Role Title: Digital Service Designer
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Vodafone Group Technology spans across the entire Vodafone footprint, driving our technology advancements and bringing together the markets into communities to share and gain best practice across the group. As we evolve into a truly digital company, the experience we provide to our customers through our channels becomes ever more important and making data-driven decisions becomes increasingly important.
Our team works with the markets to monitor and drive improvements to their web and MyVodafone app assets, using a suite of digital marketing and analytical tools to provide an enabling framework from which markets can monitor their customer experience and identify areas for improvement.
We are now looking for a technical resource with strong experience in analytics deployments and data reporting to join our team. This role would primarily focus on deploying tools for data capture, recording platform usage and technical performance, in order to highlight opportunities for optimisation.
- establishing and maintaining our mobile and web blueprints to ensure consistent implementation of our digital tooling (Tealium IQ, Adobe, Performance monitoring, Medallia) across Vodafone markets
- supporting markets with their web and app side development - implemtenting analytics data-layers and performance toolsets to a group wide blueprint
- working to deliver prototypes and features around our analytics and performance tool sets
- consolidating data from various platforms into one single data-model
- driving optimisation activities through data analysis, in conjunction with wider commercial and technology teams
With the primary location of London, the role will also have opportunity to travel, working with peers and colleagues in our Group offices in Dusseldorf, and also with the likelihood of travel to the different Vodafone Operators as we look to increase our engagement across markets and support them in their local delivery of their digital platforms.
Joining us as a Digital Service Designer where you can be part of our empowering Consumer Products & Services / Digital Technologies function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
- Drive for generic, re-usable modular solutions, incorporating future evolution readiness and holistic views
- Ability to establish influential, trust based relationships across Commercial and Technology teams, developing a detailed understanding of business and operational strategies
- Experience of working with Agile delivery methodologies
- Strong experience in data-reporting and driving consistent data-models across disparate entities
- Technical experience / knowledge of mobile app design and development , covering Android and iOS, as well as design approaches and their pro’s and con’s
- Technical experience / knowledge of web design and development
- A passionate advocate of how technology fits within the wider business, how technology can be used to gain advantage for the business and the role it can play in the delivery of a great customer experience
- Mobile app and/or web development experience
- Experience of Analytics solutions
- Experience of Tag Management
- Educated to a degree level
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Scrum Master Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety.
Role Purpose Come and join our newly formed Customer and Future Operations (C&FO) Strategy and Digital Innovation senior leadership team where you will play a key part in defining our Future Digital
Location: London/NewburyRole Purpose Come and join our newly formed C&FO Strategy and Digital Innovation senior leadership team where you will play a key part leading our AI-Fuelled Customer Success
Software Engineer Location: Newbury, Vodafone HQ (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: £ Competitive salary + Benefits Hours: 37.5 Mon-Fri COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitm
Mid-Weight Front End Developer Location: London Southwark,The Speechmark Building(Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: £Competitive Salary + Benefits Hours: 37.5 Mon-Fri COVID-19 Not
Mid-Weight Front End Developer Location: London, The Speechmark Building (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: £Competitive salary + benefits Hours: 37.5 Mon- FriCOVID-19 Notice: We are
Digital Analyst Location: Southwark, London Hours: Monday to Friday Working within the Digital Analytics team, the purpose of this role is to deliver analysis and insight across the business to a
Logic/Pega Developer Location: The Speechmark London, Southwark (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: Competitive Hours: 37.5 hours (Monday-Friday) COVID-19 Notice: We are contin
Title: Release Train Engineer Location: Newbury Role purpose:• Perform the role of Release Train Engineer for one or more of the strategic Agile Release Trains. • Facilitate the ART ceremonies and ev
IoT Product Owner Role Title: IoT Product Owner Location: Newbury Vodafone IoT : To support Vodafone’s key strategic growth areas in IoT, we require a highly capable and adaptable IoT Product Owne