Digital Resourcing Partner
Digital Resourcing Partner
Competitive salary + excellent benefits
For us, digital transformation is constant - not a one-off event. It’s our obsession. And it’s how we forever evolve our technology to improve the lives of our customers. We continually experiment with ways to make our journeys more intuitive, simple and enjoyable. And we’re constantly testing and trialing ways to give customers faster access to our services, more flexibility - and the richest, most rewarding experience.
All you need is the right mindset and the desire to help us create award-winning digital experiences – we work at pace, we love ideas and collaborate on agile project.
About the role
A new role, based in our London office, created to support the digital transformation and manage digital hires across Vodafone UK.
This is a hands-on 360 recruitment role and you will ensure that the quality of digital hires is continuously improved, raising the capability and potential of those recruited to meet the business objectives and Vodafone UK talent agenda.
You will manage the relationship with key business stakeholders, HR Business Partners (HRBP), Centres of Expertise and our outsourced partners.
Additionally, you will lead key resourcing improvement projects contribute to the ongoing development of the UK Resourcing strategy and of the overall recruitment experience.
What you'll be doing
- Accountable for ensuring the delivery of permanent resourcing requirements for digital hires working in close partnership with subject matter experts and the outsource providers who are responsible for the ongoing resourcing delivery.
- Build strong and effective relationships with key digital business stakeholders, the HRBP teams and the outsource providers to facilitate the delivery of resourcing requirements.
- Build a detailed understanding of digital business priorities and in conjunction with the HRBP team develop a proactive and evolving Resourcing strategy covering future skills, capabilities and headcount requirements and ensure delivery within defined budgets and to agreed timescales.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and in depth expertise of the external digital market and associated competitive organisations, providing insights and guidance as necessary.
- Monitor both the quality and potential of all hires and ensure that the attraction, selection and assessment stages of the recruitment process support ‘raising the bar’.
- Ensure digital talent pipelines exist to meet the future resource requirements of the business functions.
- Ensure that the end to end recruitment process supports a positive candidate experience at all times.
- Take accountability for the quality of all management information and reporting in the business area, but keeping the systems up to date ensuring this is simple, accurate and timely.
- Work in close conjunction with the other Resourcing Business Partners (across UK and Group) to share best practice and ensure that a collaborative and consistent approach is adopted across the Vodafone UK.
- Lead the development and implementation of resourcing improvement projects as required.
Your key skills and experience will ideally include:
- Full cycle digital recruitment experience, delivering effective recruitment campaigns and solutions to meet digital business needs within agreed budget and timescales
- Prior recruitment experience - recruiting digital roles up to senior level (including analytics, UX/UI, SEO, PPC, CRM, CRO, Social Media and Digital Design roles)
- Evidence of developing strong stakeholder relationships through a consultative and inclusive approach in a matrix environment
Strong operational focus, combined with commercial and business acumen
- Ability to manage ambiguity and the resilience to drive the right behaviours and approaches to achieve the desired results
- Passionate about implementing creative recruitment strategies that benefit the business and candidate alike
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.