Location: Newbury (Full-time remote working during COVID-19)
COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implemented new processes that promote candidate and employee safety. As part of this we have moved to a virtual hiring and onboarding process until further notice.
Vodafone UK Business are revolutionising how customers use technology and connectivity, ensuring they are ready for today and the digital innovation of tomorrow.
What will you be doing?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Omni-Channel/ Digital Product Owner to join our innovative Product & Transformation business unit.
In this role you will be responsible for defining the vision for our products and/or journeys within their remit, making our products simple and easy for our B2B customers to use.
- Actively look at customer and market trends to think about “what’s next” to innovate and be best-in-class in the UK, Europe and beyond. You will lead and collaborate with a cross-functional group to do this.
- Own the product/journey backlog; create and communicate the roadmap in terms of both value/business benefits and deliveries
- Delivery of the roadmap across multiple design and delivery teams within Vodafone UK, Vodafone Group and external suppliers
- Consult and with sales and front-line teams to understand customers’ existing experience; define and share how this will change in the future
- Become the subject matter expert for your projects/journeys, ensuring you understand and have input into upstream activity that will impact your roadmap
Who are we looking for?
- You will understand and have the ability to articulate business value and how your vision, roadmap and deliveries will achieve this.
- You have experience delivering results in a fast-paced, complex environment with multiple design and delivery functions
- Quick to acquire product/technical expertise in order to understand current and desired product experience as well as underlying technology and dependencies
- Can analyse and interpret data to provide insight-driven direction and to understand and address root cause issues
- Significant business experience in the implementation of B2B/Enterprise digital capabilities with an emphasis on both front-line agent and customer experience
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Agile qualifications and experience using agile toolsets preferred
What’s in it for you?
An excellent remuneration and bonus package with 28 days holiday entitlement, in addition to bank holidays and paid leave for charity projects. We offer an extensive and flexible benefits package that can be tailored to suit you and your family. From our market-leading parental leave policies through to employee discounts, retail vouchers, pension plan and share schemes we are committed to supporting you throughout your career with Vodafone.