Digital Product Owner - Family
Role title: Digital Product Owner - Family
Location: Southwark, London
The Family & Converged Tribe is focused on rapidly growing Vodafone’s share within the Home Broadband and Converged categories by bringing to market innovative, customer orientated propositions that embody our challenger spirit. Working across the full category, and with a specific passion towards fixed customers, our propositions bring together the best of Vodafone’s mobile business and market leading fixed propositions.
The Digital Product Owner for Family will be responsible for own and improving the digital sales performance for the Family Segment. This is based on optimising our digital sales funnels to maximise conversion and to optimise our digital customer journeys to drive a best in class online channel across both sales and service.
The Digital Product Owner has ownership and ability to request substantial journey changes, optimisations and new capabilities that impact any of the propositions that we own (Vodafone Home Broadband, Vodafone Together, Mobile Broadband (excl. Tablets) and GigaCube). They will provide input to relevant stakeholders on improving segment propositions, cross-channel journeys, fulfilment and servicing processes to ultimately drive digital first customer interactions. They will track, analyse and report on sales performance within squad’s scope, incl. ad-hoc analysis where appropriate.
They will be responsible for managing and delivering large scale digital change into the organisation, and will take the lead on the more complex activities as part of the overall roadmap. They will be directly supported by a cross-functional team of digital specialists with ownership of the backlog for a team of Digital Engineers who will all work to deliver their overall digital strategy for the Family Segment. Adopting the principles of Agile, the role holder is also expected to role model and inspire the team to drive digital innovation right at the heart of the growth strategy.
This is an exciting and broad role that provides the opportunity to work across the span of the fixed business with regular cross-over into Mobile. We are a team who work hard but also know how to have fun and support each other. If you want to be at the forefront of Vodafone’s journey as a challenger brand this is the place to be. In return, you’ll be encouraged to stretch yourself and dream big. Passion and energy are prerequistes for any role in this team as we operate in a dynamic business. We believe anything is possible and want people who share this mindset.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Own and improve digital sales performance for segment, including funnel optimisation
• Drive optimisation of customer journey in the online channel for sales and service
• Request substantial journey changes, optimisations and new capabilities
• Provide input to relevant stakeholders on improving segment propositions, cross-channel journeys, fulfilment and servicing processes to ultimately drive Digital first customer interactions
• Track, analyse and report on sales performance within squad’s scope, including ad-hoc analysis
• Experience of working in a Digital production team
• Experience of working in an Agile development environment
• Stakeholder management and ability to influence decisions
• Project management and strong organisational skills
• Solid understanding of Digital Marketing in order to challenge briefs, processes and output when appropriate, in order to drive high-quality executions and improve business efficiency
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Proven track record in consumer commercial /proposition or product development
• Experience working in a digital first environment and or working within an Agile environment
• Proven track record of managing complex roadmaps, associated budgets and other related resources
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
London, Greater London
Job title: Portfolio Specialist Team: Family Segment Location: Southwark, London Your role The Family segment is a team established to focus on growing Vodafone& share within this valuable market by b
Programmatic Optimisation SpecialistLondon, SouthwarkCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK and recently we launched 5G. With your experience in progr
Assistant Product ManagerLondon, The Speechmark Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Vodafone UK’s Consumer Services & Innovation team takes ideas from concept through launch and to in-life managem
Portfolio Manager London, The Speechmark Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Do you have strong portfolio management experience, along with the desire to help us drive further towards our goal of
Role: Senior DevOps EngineerLocation: LondonSalary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits At Vodafone, we pride ourselves on being the UK’s most valuable brand. Connecting people, businesses and communities
Commercial Marketing Specialist/ Marketing Campaign SpecialistLondon, The SpeechmarkCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits The Retention Campaigns & Optimisation team shape and deliver the end-to-end
Marketing Campaign Manager/ Chordiant DeveloperLondon, The Speechmark Competitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK, with your experience in campaign managem
Commercial Trading Manager Role can be based in London The Speechmark, Stoke or ManchesterCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK, with your experience
Role title: Product Manager Location: Smale House, London Role purpose: The Family segment is a team established to focus on growing Vodafone’s share within this valuable market by bringing to mar
Scrum Master – Digital TransformationNewbury We have an exciting high profile role for a Scrum Master to join our new Digital Transformation team in Product Transformation. The digital transformation
London, Greater London
Job title: Proposition Manager Team: Segment Job Family Location: Southwark, London Your role This is a highly exciting time in Vodafone’s Mass Market team. We are transforming the design of our prop