Digital Performance Marketing Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Joining us as Digital Performance Marketing Manager you can be part of our empowering CIoT function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
Role purpose: The Digital Performance Marketing Manager leads campaign development and excellence across the CIOT direct online channel, the V by Vodafone web page. Working within the online sales team the role holder will be a key strategic pillar in driving net new acquisition of the V by Vodafone active user-base ensuring media excellence is delivered across all channels and markets.
Digital is a key part of our strategy for CIOT with the ambition to grow to more than 4 million connections in the next 3 years. The role should focus on driving digital marketing activities for our direct ecommerce platform www.v.vodafone.com designing and optimizing digital campaigns, optimizing messaging matrix and developing affiliate and CVM strategy to drive traffic to our site.
- Plan, deliver, optimise & report on performance marketing campaigns that maximize sales, CPA and ROI across social, display/programmatic & SEM/PPC channels (potential to also focus on affiliate marketing development).
- Working with group and local market stakeholders you will drive the development and launch of always on paid media activities across core channels and markets using a test & learn approach to identify new opportunities, channels and target audiences – using results and data to influence increased investment and expansion of core activities across product ranges and markets.
- Work closely with key stakeholders (market IoT sales teams, group marketing, brand, CRM, SEO, etc) to integrate performance media activity ensuring consistency of TOV, brand, messaging & tactics with a core focus on maximising sales opportunities.
- Engage and drive agencies, marketing, media and conversion optimisation teams to deliver relevant, targeted, engaging and performance focused messages (across assets and user journeys) utilising A/B testing & personalisation throughout all digital touchpoints to maximise sales and ROI.
- Analyse and report on a monthly basis the performance of campaigns and key learnings to optimise future activities – working with analytics and insights teams to deliver accurate attribution analysis of activities
- Know-how in SEO, SEM/PPC, Social, domains, affiliate marketing, display, data strategy, attribution, conversion optimisation, paid social media and content distribution, campaign development and content marketing.
- Campaign performance planning experience essential, demonstrating knowledge in harnessing data and technology to deliver accountable media outcomes
- Good data management and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of analytics, tracking, tag management / implementation, managing set up of DCO campaigns, and working with DMP’s, with experience of creating audience segments, pushing these to execution, campaign optimisation, and evaluation.
- Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills used to communicate thought leadership and deliver collaborative working practices.
Excellent benefits, flexible working hours and you will get to work with some of the most senior people in a 100,000 people global company and learn from working alongside some of the best experts in the industry, internal and external to Vodafone.
- Educated to degree level preferably digital marketing or ecommerce.
- Platform certifications i.e. Essential for Google AdWords (Search, YouTube, GDN), Advantageous for Bing
- Google Squared Online.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/corporate/finance/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?
London, Greater London
Role Title: Online Sales & eCommerce Manager Location: Paddington The Internet of Things team play a key part in the success of V by Vodafone. We are the fearless and restless pioneers in our field