Digital Marketing Specialist
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on-board.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be a key contributor in helping markets build their overall digital marketing strategy and it will be vital in supporting them implementing and leveraging critical tools to ensure success. The successful candidate will be a true influencer in the organisation and will help Vodafone scale its digital footprint.
Joining us as a Digital Marketing Specialist, you can be part of our empowering Business. The Future is exciting. Ready?
- Drives internal and external benchmarking activities to diagnose market needs
- Works with leading digital marketing companies (Google, Amazon) and the local markets to explore new optimisation methods towards return on advertisement spending (ROAS)
- Consults local markets on the Agile Ways of Working in the performance marketing domain and guides market drive squads
- Supports markets with on-site execution efforts and works with the commercial teams on digital first proposition launches
- Act as a “Test & Learn Ambassador”, expands testing culture to the markets by new performance marketing scenarios
Excellent benefits, flexible working hours and you will get to work with some of the most senior people in a 100,000 people global company and learn from working alongside some of the best experts in the industry, internal and external to Vodafone.
- Bachelor degree in brand, marketing advertising or related field
- Good understanding of the “know-how” of web analytics software (Adobe, Google Analytics)
- Excellent understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and marketing tools
- Good understanding of marketing performance and data-driven optimisation approaches
- Experience on 360-degree marketing
- Strong customer focus and commercial acumen
- Excellent influencing, storytelling and stakeholder management skills
- Digital marketing consultancy background would be a plus
- Experience in Agile Ways of Working would be a plus
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?
Role: IoT Partner Marketing Lead Location: Newbury At Vodafone Business, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen
Role Title: Market Insights Manager Location: Vodafone HQ - Newbury Role purpose: Customer focus is a key pillar of Vodafone Business and as such there has never been a better time to join the Vodafon
Job title: Marketing SpecialistLocation: Newbury Your RoleThe Marketing Specialist will be responsible for applying the overarching marketing strategy into strategic and tactical hospitality and spons
Role: UX Design Lead Location: Newbury or Paddington The Group Business Customer Experience (CX) team operates across all of Group Business functions and local markets providing strategic CX design gu
London, Greater London