Digital Insurance Platform Product Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
With us you will do the following:
- End to end Product and Project Management for VF-Group Insurance products
- Responsible from insurance product revenue generation
- Defining specific requirements for the Insurance products and feeding these into the Product Development Team
- Responsible for implementation of Product propositions for Insurance offerings
- Customization of centralized platform to create maximum local value.
- Steer & challenge the delivery team, Group Technology teams, User Experience teams and external vendors to deliver the defined services according to specifications in time and quality
- Work in cross-functional teams with other Product Managers, Finance, Brand, Commercial Management and local markets to define business cases, propositions,
What you can expect from us:
Excellent benefits, flexible working hours and you will get to work with some of the most senior people in a 100,000 people global company and learn from working alongside some of the best experts in the industry, internal and external to Vodafone.
- Experienced in defining new product marketing strategy and marketing communications in a large, complex, multi-national environment (more than 3 years)
- Knowledge of subscription based business models, revenue streams, pricing strategies, market sizing and partnering models
- Minimum 2 years of expertise in product management with a track record of launching mobile service experiences on mobile and/or web Excellent programme management skills and can do attitude with ability to multi task across a range of product launches and partnership opportunities with effective reporting of key developments to all stakeholders, overcoming challenges and managing risks
- Proven track record in product management
- Desired experience within a financial services environment
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/our-business/corporate/finance/
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/life-vodafone/?page=1#content
London, Greater London
Role Title: Online Sales & eCommerce Manager Location: Paddington The Internet of Things team play a key part in the success of V by Vodafone. We are the fearless and restless pioneers in our field