Digital Analytics Specialist
Job title - Digital Analytics ( Adobe Analytics /Google Analytics)
Location - Southwark, London
Competitive salary + excellent benefits
Vodafone is undergoing a shift to agile ways of working across the business, and as such there is need for more Digital Analysts to come and join us, and be part of our future
All you need is the right mindset and the desire to help us create award-winning digital experiences – we work at pace, we love ideas and collaborate on agile project.
About the role
You would work hand in hand with the wider digital analytics teams both on shore and off shore to transform data into insight fit for sharing across the wider business, with a relentless focus on automation and transferring data into real time, actionable insight
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Analysing the end to end digital journeys from the customers perspective, measuring drop off rates, bounce rate, and cost effectiveness
• Recommending ways to improve and optimise traffic inputs
• Pull multiple sources of data to form actionable reporting.
• Problem resolution based on analysis of factual information and making timely recommendations
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
1. Experience of Adobe Analytics preferred, experience of Google Analytics considered
2. Microsoft Excel, working with large complex data sets, visualising and reporting on data.
3. Experience working within a large matrix organisation with multiple and senior stakeholders