DevOps Technical Lead
Role Title: DevOps Technical Lead
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Business IT:
The Enterprise IT Delivery department in Group Enterprise Technology cater s to IT needs of Vodafone Group Enterprise that includes four lines of business (Vodafone Global Enterprise, Vodafone Carrier Services, Internet of Things, and Cloud & Hosting Services), Product Management, Sales, Global Operations etc.. The function also builds re-usable assets that cater to the IT needs of Enterprise Business Units in a number of Vodafone Local Markets.
To successfully expand and support the DevOps team as part of the broader CloudStore programme. Key responsibilities include defining and implementing DevOps best practices for the CloudStore platform and the teams on-boarding applications to the Cloud Service Providers.
- To support, manage and extend the cloud-based SDLC tooling platform and production infrastructure projects across the CloudStore software estate.
- To collaborate with delivery teams, providing guidance and subject matter expertise on secure, cloud-based software delivery.
- Deliver high -performing, highly-automated tooling and platforms that scale across the Cloud Store technical deliveries.
- Acts as a SME for the DEVOPS team
- Supports delivery factory on continuous improvement and adoption of the best practices.
Apply if you have:
- Owns successful continuous delivery process and Plan implement & document public & private cloud based delivery platforms for multiple projects.
- Drives Innovation, Deliver engineering solutions and automated processes to address development and operational goals.
- Continuous delivery design and implement scalable build, test and deployment systems applying Continuous Delivery / Deployment concepts
- Proactively assess and improve quality of service and enable successful DevOps (Agile Operations) by transition the code from Dev / Test to Staging until Production.
- Work to continuously improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the DevOps systems. Continual maintenance and improvement of automation.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
London, Newbury or Manchester
Role: Unified Communications Solution Architect Location: Newbury HQ, London or Manchester £ Excellent salary and benefits package on offer A senior customer facing role providing technical leadersh
Role Title: Test Transition and Strategic Programmes Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consiste
Role Title: Senior IoT Strategy & Ecosystems Manager Location: Newbury / London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency
Programme Manager Newbury or London based Permanent Are you a Customer facing Programme Manager looking for your next role? As a Programme Manager you will be responsible for leading large customer f
Role: IT Technical Delivery Manager Location: Newbury HQSalary: £competitive + excellent benefits Is this role for you? As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be responsibility for the delivery of
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Commercial Manager Location: London or Newbury Our Team: Group Business Commercial OperationsThis is a chance to join a growing Cloud Commercial team within Vodafone. We are goin