At Vodafone Group we create connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. Constantly looking for ways to innovate the way we operate, to setting our global standards or leading our strategic performance, joining Vodafone Group ensures you can be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now has never been a better time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly Digital company, Vodafone Group Technology spans across the entire Vodafone footprint and drives our technology advancements, to enable us to be the best and most secure in unified communications. We empower our consumer and enterprise customers to be confidently and securely connected. Our unique capabilities create the best voice and data to our customers and continue our advancement in the Internet of Things (IOT), BIG Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud & Hosting, TV and Video. We’re heading to an exciting future – fancy being part of our Vodafone Gigabit growth?
Gather and triage business requirements, produce technical designs, work with project, delivery and operational teams, to ensure successful implementation and in-life operation of tailored capabilities of the Resilient Incident Management Response platform. To provide security engineering expertise in support of Group Technology Security standards and policies for the Vodafone, installed security appliances and infrastructure. A key team member on strategic or enterprise-wide technology projects or issues, providing technical input.
The key responsibilities of the role are to:
- Ownership of the IBM Resilient Incident Response Platform environment, including, but not limited to, Installation, Implementation, Administration, Content Creation (scripting, fields, rules, reports, widgets, dashboards, etc.), and Engineering support
- Responsible for Resilient Incident Response Platform e2e product lifecycle including, but not limited to, product patches, product upgrades, product redesigns, product EOL, etc.
- Gather and triage user and stakeholder requests for enhancements / bug fixes and manage effectively
- Champion technical issues/features for customers – modify code as needed
- Maintain a high rate of customer satisfaction with their use of the platform
- Interface with other Global Technology Security teams, as well as, other Technology departments and business stakeholders
Apply if you have…
- Experience working as a Dev-Ops Engineer.
- Experience in an engineering, maintenance and/or support experience for Incident management workflow tools ie: Hornbill, Remedy, HP OV, Convenient or Preferable Resilient
- Strong scripting and support experience to Java, Python, (desirable .NET),
- Hands on Experience on Software & Configuration Control Versioning Tools (e.g. CVS, GIT, etc)
- Good knowledge of Cyber Defence concepts, processes and operations
- Proven experience in dealing with third-party software vendors to obtain best responses and effective support through good working relationships
Commitment from Vodafone
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world. The Future is Exciting. Ready?
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us at email@example.com
Role Title: Enterprise ArchitectLocation: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the co
Role Title – Cloud Commercial Manager Location – Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellenc
Information Security Specialist Newbury An excellent opportunity for an information security specialist to develop and manage solutions to ensure the security of electronic and paper based data th
Role Title: MDM Software Engineer Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of th
Role Title: Location: Baird House, Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 count
Lead Automation Engineer Newbury Competitive salary + excellent benefits Interested in automation & digitalisation and how you can use this to transform todays workplace? As an Automation Engineer you
London, Greater London
Solution Design AuthorityLondon Smale House The purpose of this role is to provide bespoke, detailed customer designs and technical ownership to the businesses high profile accounts through the util
PEGA DeveloperNewbury / BracknellCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Automating work processes & developing the business for the future. Developers work collaboratively in scrum teams of between 5
Field Engineer Location- Scotland (25%- 30% travel time) Whats the role? This is a great opportunity to join a core team within Vodafone to provide a professional Field Engineering service for a spe
Role Title: Engagement Manager Location: Newbury Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. W
Role Title: IDAM Analyst Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 cou