Development Chapter Lead
Development Chapter Lead
Salary: £Competitive + Bonus and great benefits
Vodafone UK is building a world-class engineering team across London and Newbury to push the boundaries, whilst creating next level customer experiences, and we're looking for talented and imaginative engineers to join us for exciting new software development roles.
If you own and solve technical challenges daily, refactor without blinking, challenge complexity and you get excited about being part of a community that wants to continually learn, adapt and improve, come and be part of something huge, we'd love to hear from you!
What will I be working on?
We are currently in the process of decommissioning our legacy systems and using micro services architecture to create our own home grown systems.
You will be part of our 4 tribes, where we are building new customer interactions using Java, Spring, Micro services, AWS, Docker, REST, OpenAPI and BDD via CI/CD and Agile delivery.
We'd be especially keen to hear from you if you're passionate about TDD, have explored FP, and want to bring your engineering ideas to life on solutions that process millions of interactions every day.
What will I be doing, we hear you ask. Well...
75% of your role will be hands on with our design and development of our digital platforms and the rest of the 25% of your time will be dedicated to coaching and supporting around 6-7 engineers at different levels, passing on your knowledge and experience but also looking to pull out their innovative ideas and solutions.
You and your squad will also be looking at continuous improvements and how we as one team can put Vodafone UK Digital in the forefront of our customers.
Still not sold on the dream yet? Here is what’s in it for you
• Working in a fun, collaborate team of likeminded people. We love new ideas and solutions. If you have something to say, then say it! We have no reason to be quiet.
• 28 Days holiday + bank holidays
• A Defined contribution pension, (we match your contribution of up to 10%)
• MyChoices - Vodafone’s benefits scheme which gives you the opportunity to choose a benefits package to suit your individual needs
• SMART working – 1 days working from home
• Award winning maternity/paternity leave
If this sounds of interest, then apply today!
Commitment from Vodafone
London, Newbury or Manchester
Role: Unified Communications Solution Architect Location: Newbury HQ, London or Manchester £ Excellent salary and benefits package on offer A senior customer facing role providing technical leadersh
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Commercial Manager Location: London or Newbury Our Team: Group Business Commercial OperationsThis is a chance to join a growing Cloud Commercial team within Vodafone. We are goin
Role Title: Test Transition and Strategic Programmes Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consiste
Role Title: Senior IoT Strategy & Ecosystems Manager Location: Newbury / London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency
Role: IT Technical Delivery Manager Location: Newbury HQSalary: £competitive + excellent benefits Is this role for you? As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be responsibility for the delivery of
Programme Manager Newbury or London based Permanent Are you a Customer facing Programme Manager looking for your next role? As a Programme Manager you will be responsible for leading large customer f