Demand Planning Manager
London, The Speechmark
Competitive salary + Excellent benefits
Do you have strong experience demand planning as well as the motivation to keep us pushing forward and challenging the ‘norm’?
As the Demand Planning Manager you role will involve:
• Consensus Sign-off of Business forecast in alignment of dispatch targets
• Co-ordinating submission of pre & post category process submission.
• Been the primary liaison between Segment/channel for forecast escalations
• Delivering “Best in Class” local and global forecast accuracy.
• Ensuring life-cycle management of all devices is adhered to and minimise impact on financials.
Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event for us here at Vodafone. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace.
We continually experiment with ways to make our journeys more intuitive, simple and enjoyable. And we’re constantly testing and trialing ways to give customers faster access to our services, more flexibility - and the richest, most rewarding experience.
Your role will manage and direct demand planning specialist to deliver business and UK terminals strategy and KPI’s.
To be successful in this role your experience will ideally include:
• People Management – able to manage a team and flex them as needed depending on business requirement
• Strategic Thinking - overall business acumen to ensure delivery of customer choice
• Analytical Mind-set – large data buckets of information and ability to sift data for presentation and numerical analysis
• S&OP process (Supply Planning sub-process)
• Experience in a supply chain demand\supply role
If this sounds like you and you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard to continue to stay ahead of the game.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.