Role Title: Demand Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
Vodafone Group Business Operations delivers consistent, excellent service to all our 1700 multi-national clients. From designing to delivering extraordinary service that exceeds our customer’s expectations, we lead excellence across all our global markets and customer lifecycle Joining us as a Demand Manager you can be part of our empowering our Group Business Commercial Operations function. The Future is exciting. Ready?
As our Demand Manager you will be entrusted with managing the volume and flow of requests related to the CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) tool used by our sales organization to create accurate and informative pricing information for our customers. You will be able to prioritize a variety of requests and be able ensure that all parties involved are notified and aware of their responsibilities related to those requests. You’ll be familiar working in an agile environment either on this tool in more generally in software development.
Joining us as a Demand Manager you can be part of empowering our Commercial Operations function. The Future is exciting. Ready?”
With us you will:
- Work with local market business leads to prioritise, schedule and track business demand
- Allocate requirements and manage progress within the Business Analysis (BA) Team to ensure effective use of BAU capacity
- Co-ordinate demand & delivery schedules with 1SF and other integrated systems where CPQ has a dependency
- Engage with delivery teams to determine effort and cost required to deliver new functionality and assess against business benefits
- Provide business reporting to demonstrate progress and delivered BA capacity
What you can expect from us:
- Exposure working on one of the biggest transformation projections being undertaken by Vodafone Business
- Opportunities for progression within commercial operations and Vodafone Business as a whole
- Flexible working opportunities including working from home
Apply if you have:
- Experience working in an Agile Framework or are SAFE qualified
- Experience in Team or Project Management
- Business Analysis skills
- Worked in IT Systems Integration previously
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?