Demand and Capability Manager
SORRY, THIS VACANCY HAS NOW EXPIRED
Role Title: Demand and Capability Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
Vodafone Global Enterprise partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
With us you will:
This role takes responsibility for the management and on-going improvement of the operational Demand and Capacity processes for Enterprise Operations. Working with the relevant stakeholders across the business you will ensure a holistic view of all enterprise demand, capacity and resourcing is maintained. You will ensure that demand requests coming into enterprise operations are efficiently managed and processed.
- Ensure the continued development and improvement of the GEO Demand Management system and the associated process interfaces
- Ensure all deliverables associated with the processes meet the needs of the business and adhere to the relevant quality standards
- Manage the continued expansion of the capacity framework and its migration into the GEO strategic platform.
- Establish and maintain a set of controls to align the demand pipeline with the operational capacity within GEO to ensure optimised service delivery.
- Support the capability owners to design and standardise ITIL based managed services that add value to Vodafone Enterprise customers
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Responsible for ensuring all demand that will impact GEO resource is captured and co-ordinated through the demand gateway
- Ensure GEO utilisation and demand is correlated to ensure the optimised delivery of services
- Ensure all governance and process deliverables meet the needs of the business and the relevant quality standards
- Support in the development of industry leading ITIL based managed services
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Identified as an expert in operational processes and activities
Key performance indicators:
- Demand Management OLAs
- Accuracy/efficiency of capability deliverables
- Scope of operational capabilities
Location Newbury, Berkshire
Description Procurement Manager – Enterprise Bid SupportNewbury Are you ready to join our UK Supply Chain Management team?This is a pivotal role which will work closely with the procurement category teams and th