Demand and Capability Manager
- Ensure the continued development and improvement of the GEO Demand Management system and the associated process interfaces
- Ensure all deliverables associated with the processes meet the needs of the business and adhere to the relevant quality standards
- Manage the continued expansion of the capacity framework and its migration into the GEO strategic platform.
- Establish and maintain a set of controls to align the demand pipeline with the operational capacity within GEO to ensure optimised service delivery.
- Support the capability owners to design and standardise ITIL based managed services that add value to Vodafone Enterprise customers
- Responsible for ensuring all demand that will impact GEO resource is captured and co-ordinated through the demand gateway
- Ensure GEO utilisation and demand is correlated to ensure the optimised delivery of services
- Ensure all governance and process deliverables meet the needs of the business and the relevant quality standards
- Support in the development of industry leading ITIL based managed services
- Identified as an expert in operational processes and activities
- Demand Management OLAs
- Accuracy/efficiency of capability deliverables
- Scope of operational capabilities
Supply Chain Manager – MarketingNewbury Are you ready to join our UK Supply Chain Management team?This is a critical role which will provide commercial support to Vodafone UK through end to end manag
Supply Chain Manager – IT Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Supply Chain Management team?This is a critical role which will provide commercial support to Vodafone UK through end to end management