Register your interest for 2020
Permanent - Monday-Friday
Newbury HQ based
Salary – Competitive
Are you going to be looking for a new role in the New Year? Do you love translating data into useable insights, trends and recommendations?
We are looking for talented individuals with a passion for data analytics to help optimise our strategy. At Vodafone we have a wealth of data sources such as Mobile, Home Broadband and Internet of Things from our vast customer base.
Do you have the following skills?
• Experience of using analytical tools such as SQL, SAS, R or Python
• Confidence to communicate your insights to your team or to internal stakeholders
• Excel skills
If so, we are looking for individuals just like you, click below to submit your interest and one of our recruiters will be in touch for an informal chat so we can find the best role for you!
Throughout Vodafone UK, we have data roles within Technology, Digital, Enterprise, Consumer and Corporate. This will allow you to gain invaluable experience and opportunities to broaden your skills.
All teams work in an autonomous and forward thinking way, adapting to new technologies, which enables you to work on an extensive range of projects.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job. The Newbury HQ offers a unique place to work, with an onsite hair & beauty salon, doctors, shop, several restaurants and coffee shops, as well as a gym, which is free for all employees on Fridays, to name a few!
Our promise to you:
A strong basic, excellent rewards. You will get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best!
• Love to travel? 28 days holiday + bank holidays (option to buy or sell 5) plus leading travel brand discounts.
• Planning for the Future? Get a head start with our fantastic contribution matching pension scheme or our award winning maternity policy.
• Charitable heart? 3 paid leave days for charity projects of your choice and matched fundraising.
• Looking to Learn? Develop a career on your terms with the Vodafone University.
• Love to Shop? Enjoy discounts with the UK’s best-known brands, restaurants and days out with the family.
• And your phone? Of course, great discounts available for you, your family and your friends!
Commitment from Vodafone:
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.