Location – Newbury
What’s the role?
The Data Analyst will be working within the Capacity and Configuration Team and responsible for the collection and validation of capacity and configuration data by running scripts and reports in line with ISO20K guidelines.
The individual will be accountable for using toolsets and applications from the Configuration & Capacity Management System, along with 3rd party data to provide accurate and current information in support of the customer and all other ITIL roles and processes.
You’ll work closely with the Capacity & Configuration Specialists to collate the required data for the monthly report compilation, along with Ad Hoc requests within agreed SLAs.
What will you be doing?
• To provide initial analysis, trend and forecasting data for Capacity & Configuration Management Reports, which reflect the current and future needs of the business.
• Ad Hoc Data collection and reporting
• Identify, control, record, report, audit and verify service assets and configuration items, including versions, attributes, and relationships.
• Ensure service performance achievements meet or exceed all agreed performance targets, by managing the capacity and configuration data.
• To provide ITIL aligned Capacity, Configuration and Asset Management support.
Most of the work will be standard office hours
To be successful in the role you will have Telecoms experience and have sufficient understanding of the telecommunication technologies. Knowledge of BMC Remedy CMDB software and experience of communicating to all levels of the business internally and externally.
Knowledge of Capacity Management and Configuration Management within Transmission and IP network is beneficial
Ideally, you will have the following Technical Knowledge:
Experience of collecting & analysing raw data.
Strong experience with Excel
Demonstrated experience of the ITIL framework is advantageous
DB Management experience
What’s in it for you?
Great reward with a competitive basic. You will get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best!
• Love to travel? 28 days holiday + bank holidays (option to buy or sell 5!) plus leading travel brand discounts.
• Planning for the Future? Get a head start with our fantastic contribution matching pension scheme or our award winning maternity policy.
• Are charities close to your heart? 3 paid leave days for charity projects of your choice and matched fundraising.
• Looking to Learn? Develop a career on your terms with the Vodafone University.
• Love to Shop? Enjoy discounts with the UK’s best-known brands, restaurants and days out with the family.
• What about your phone? Great discounts available for you, your family and your friends!
• Want more me time? Thrive at Vodafone, a tool to help you find a balance for your health and wellbeing.
If this sounds of interest, then apply today!!
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.