Cyber Security Project Manager
Location: Brentford – North-west London
In the Vodafone Group Cyber Defence team, we are passionate about improving our defence capability globally for Vodafone and our customers. We are part of the Group Technology Security (GTS) team and a global security community. We set strategy and develop plans for future cyber security capabilities. Our aspiration is to be a recognised leader in delivery of operational security that delivers the capability to Vodafone Group and all 26 Operating Companies (OpCo’s).
As one of the Cyber Security Project Managers you will be a key member of the team responsible for leading the definition and delivery of large scaletransformational projects typically spanning across people, process &technology change, to uplift the operational effectiveness and efficiency of the GCD function.
- Project Definition & Mobilisation – work with key leaders to ensure business requirements are thoroughly collected, project resources secured & then effectively mobilised.
- Project planning & governance – responsible for building and maintaining best practice project documentation, governance and reporting arrangements as required by the Vodafone project gating process throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Project Delivery – ensuring that key project deliverables are implemented to time, cost and quality.
- Benefit Management – responsible for the management & enablement of project benefits (per business case, but typically focussed on risk reduction and operational effectiveness/efficiency) and ensuring that robust arrangements are established to maintain these benefits ‘in-life’ (i.e. post project closure).
- Handover to ‘business as usual’ – responsible for proactively planning and executing the smooth handover of projects at the end of their delivery phase to the in-life business as usual team(s)
- Budget Management – financial tracking of project finances (typically 2-5m€ /annum / project) and associated benefits.
- Post Implementation Review (PIR) and Continuous Improvement.
You will have a consistent track record of leading large scale and complex change delivery projects, and successfully embedding 1st, 2nd and 3rd order change benefits in a large IT/Security environment, with excellent project leadership, influencing, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Apply relationship management skills and be able to build and own key relationships at both senior management and operational team level.
- Ability to translate business objectives & requirements into a coherent delivery plan.
- Good knowledge of other relevant subjects or disciplines, e.g. 6 Sigma, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Behavioural change psychology.
- Experience dealing with external suppliers, running ITT exercises and supplier negotiations.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Active membership of academic body associated with the discipline of project and programme management (in the UK this will typically be the APM (Association of Project Management)
- Current holder and practitioner of ‘APMP’ &/or ‘Prince2’ project management certifications or member of APM.
- Experienced user of ‘AIM’ (Accelerated Implementation Methodology), ‘Change 1st ‘ or equivalent change methodology.
- The role holder will either hold or be prepared to undergo a UK security clearance
We empower our consumer and enterprise customers to be confidently and securely connected. Our unique capabilities create the best voice and data to our customers and continue our advancement in the Internet of Things (IOT), BIG Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud & Hosting, TV and Video. We’re heading to an exciting future – fancy being part of our Vodafone Gigabit growth?
We’ll help you be the best you can be, with dedicated support and mentoring, plenty of opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career, and achieve your full potential.
You will be joining a team who have 5 core values – Security with PACE. We operate with pace, we are passionate about security, we are authentic in how we work, we are curious and we prize security expertise.
As well as a generous basic salary, annual company bonus, you also have 28 day’s holiday, company pension scheme, Life Insurance, product discounts and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click now to apply.
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us at email@example.com
Legal Counsel - Consumer London or Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Consumer Legal team?This role will provide legal support to Vodafone’s consumer business unit including Pay as You Go, Pay Mo
Retail Advisor – Hinckley (Partner agent) – 30 hrs £13,650 pa (plus uncapped commission) Joining one of Vodafone’s Partner Agent Stores is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minu
Sales Advisor – Bishops Stortford (Partner agent) – 20 hrs £8.79 per hour Joining one of Vodafone’s Partner Agent Stores is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and
SOC Specialist Farnborough or Brentford The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise Operations as our next SOC Specialist? You will be part of a SOC team providing monitoring of SIEM
Role Title: Technical Specialist - Unix Location: Leeds At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence ac
Retail Advisor – Cambridge Grand Arcade - 20hrs/week £9,485 pa (OTE £10,685) Are you Ready? Are you poised for a challenge? Could you make the difference for our customers? If you answered yes to
SME Portfolio & Proposition Manager (SaaS/Cloud) Location: Newbury/Bracknell/London Role purpose: Vodafone Cloud & Security (VC&S) provides products and services to companies, public authorities and
Retail Advisor – Chester Grosvenor Centre – 20hrs £9,485 pa (OTE £10,685) Are you Ready? Are you poised for a challenge? Could you make the difference for our customers? Do you have previous direct sa
Digital Category Manager – Fixed Line Newbury About the role Working within the Enterprise digital team, this role is pivotal in delivering Vodafone’s ambitions within the fixed line Market. The
Retail Advisor - Oxford Elite - 20 hours/week £9,485 pa (OTE £10,685) Are you Ready? Are you poised for a challenge? Could you make the difference for our customers? If you answered yes to the
Retail Assistant Store Manager £21,120 - £23,700 plus monthly performance-related bonus and great benefits Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, text