Cyber Security Pre-sales Specialist
You will provide the security expertise which will develop and implement the security growth strategy for Vodafone, including go-to-market approach, support security sales efforts in OpCo markets, and deliver sales results.
This is an Individual Contributor role and suitable for someone developing their presales career and keen to move into a Security specialism.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Provide technical Security subject matter expertise, working with and across Vodafone sales channels and their customers, to drive revenues and margins with Enterprise customers in the various OpCo’s markets.
- Direct contribution to growth of both attached security services revenue as well as increased sales of Vodafone services through positioning of our embedded security capability.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement across Vodafone including sales channels, contract and commercial management, and Group Enterprise Security (the team caring for the in-life customer contracts).
- Collaborate with core portfolio solution teams – IoT, Cloud, Connectivity, Mobility – to deliver a unified solution value proposition to customers.
- Help create new business models and foster disruptive ideas to capture new markets leveraging Vodafone security capabilities.
You will be passionate about security and helping our customers to protect their most important information and assets. A desire and capability to be a subject matter expert in the security space is essential along with excellent stakeholder and customer facing skills.
- Previous pre-sales or technical customer facing exp is essential
- Experience working in a large complex matrixed business.
- A demonstrable passion of Information/Cyber Security
- Ideally you will have experience of supporting complex bids and providing technical guidance to sales teams.
- A strong technical degree/ relevant background are essential.
- Working towards a CISSP or equivalent would be beneficial.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions left check out the application process and get to know us better here:
• Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?