Cyber Security Policy Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
At Vodafone Global Cyber Security, we help our customers to remain secure and resilient in a world of increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks. We offer a unique combination of highly resilient networks, enterprise-class cloud platforms, advanced security systems and expert advice, helping limit the risks of a mobile workforce, such as commercial losses, regulatory breaches or threats to individuals, whilst enabling productivity and employee satisfaction. Joining us as a Cyber Security Policy Manager, you can be part of our Cyber Security function and help setting the foundation for successfully managing Cyber risk at Vodafone. The Future is exciting. Ready?
The Cyber Security Policy Manager will lead the development, global implementation and end-2-end management of cyber & information security policies and standards covering a wide range of security domains and applicable to all Vodafone markets and entities. The policies are designed to meet industry best practice for coverage and clarity and managing according to Vodafone’s risk tolerance. They will work with the subject matter experts from Global Cyber Security as well as with other Technology teams and security staff from Vodafone Group data centres and Local Markets.
- Maintain Vodafone’s global cyber & information security policy and standards framework and ensure it is being regularly reviewed, updated and continuously improved
- Maintain the Global Cyber Security Policy Library site, including document publishing, access control etc.
- Manage the governance processes for security policies and standards
- Ensure security policies and standards are accessible for their audiences
- Communicate policy requirements and other cyber security messages to a variety of audiences
- Provide guidance to other staff on security policies, standards and more general cyber & information security aspects Develop and continuously improve our security policies based on input from subject matter experts
- Drive communication and awareness initiatives to improve employee understanding of cyber security risks and the associated policy requirements
- Facilitate the development, maintenance and publishing of our security standards
- Report on policy and standards development progress to leadership and governance forums
- Support the management in improving Vodafone’s security control framework and ensuring the close alignment between the framework, policies and standards
- Serve as subject matter expert and central point of contact for questions related to the cyber & information security policy and assist in the wider Technology policy development
What you can expect from us:
The role provides an excellent opportunity to get end-2end view on how cyber security risks can be mitigated with state-of-the-art security technologies and methods in a large and complex environment and to become a key part of an exciting journey to improve the maturity of our Cyber Security Management System and to increase Vodafone’s security posture. You will find many opportunities to learn and grow in this role and to further develop your communication skills when interacting with many stakeholders at different levels from day 1. You will also be able to actively shape the way how we are managing security awareness and training going forward to make it more effective and powerful.
- Solid technical experience in complex IT environments
Knowledge and experience of different technologies (web applications, infrastructure, operating systems, cloud)
- A grounding in security, risk and processes/technologies/tools to mitigate risks ideally backed up with relevant certification or qualifications
- Hands-on experience with best practice Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Experience with developing and implementing technical education and awareness programs and strategies and measuring their effectiveness
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical audiences
- The ability to pay attention to detail and quality
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience with communicating at senior management level
- Experience with working in a global environment and the ability to adapt style to different cultures and audiences
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
London, Greater London
Role Title: Personal Assistant Location: London Paddington Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications
Delivery Escalations Specialist NewburyCompetitive salary + excellent benefits As a Delivery Escalations Specialist you will be responsible for managing all orders that have been either expedited fo
Role Title: Agile Coach CoE Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 3
Role Title: Product Architect Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across
Job Title: Mobile Services Senior Engineer Business Area: Vodafone Secure Sector Location: Farnborough Successful candidates must be able to obtain and maintain DV level security clearance About Voda
Job Title: Network Design Lead Business Area: Vodafone Secure Sector Location: Farnborough Successful candidates must be able to obtain and maintain DV level security clearance About Vodafone Secure
Role Title: SOX Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 cou
Field Engineer – Mobile & Fixed Telecommunication Permanent – Field BasedSouth Wales & Swindon Region Looking to cross skill? Become one of our Field based engineers that can deliver best in class Fi
Field Technician – Telecommunication Permanent – Field BasedManchester Region Looking to cross skill? Become one of our Field based engineers that can deliver best in class Fixed & Mobile solutions t
IT Business AnalystLocation – Newbury HQ £ Competitive salary and benefits package on offer What’s the role? An IT Business Analyst is required to join our growing team who support Vodafone in delive
Role Title:Cloud Senior Architect Location: Newbury, UK At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence