Cyber Security Manager
- Review the scope of what each project/programme is aiming to deliver and evaluate the potential risk of fraud or exposure of customer information. Use the result of this assessment (and own judgement based on experience) to derive a prioritised set of projects for Information Security to work on.
- Ensure that the development of selected prioritised products and services are subject to a security review, by participating in the project design process, to influence decisions and develop secure solutions for Vodafone and our customers
- Provide specialist risk management advice on projects, taking into account the business objectives/commercial benefit and the need to provide secure products to our customers.
- Ensure that the requirements of the Fraud Management team are taken into account when new products and services are being developed, by clearly highlighting any unaddressed fraud risks and the potential financial impact that these may represent to the business case for the project.
- Competent in understanding IT and network designs and equipment configurations used to deliver a wide range of IT and telecommunications solutions
- Competent in applying security policies and principles defined in security architecture to real world scenarios
- Understands and applies risk management principles
- Effective communication skills to influence stakeholders and explain complex security requirements in simple terms
- Stakeholder Management - established as the go-to person for any project issues impacting on Corporate & External Affairs teams
- Establishing and maintaining single point of contact relationship with key project manager(s)
Role Title: Regional Consulting Lead – Northern Europe Location: Newbury or Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive cons
Role Title: Senior Developer / Designer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excelle
Field Technician – Telecommunication Permanent – Field BasedM4 Corridor Looking to cross skill? Become one of our Field based engineers that can deliver best in class Fixed & Mobile solutions to our
Senior Enterprise Architect Working as an Enterprise Architect within the UK IT Architecture team, you will be creating end to end cross functional architectures that meet the UK business requirements
Role Title: Cyber Threat Intelligence Specialist Location: Brentford At Vodafone Group, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cust
Cloud Delivery Manager - 254242 Role PurposeCloud computing is at the heart of Vodafone’s Technology strategy and one of the most important drivers to deliver on our vision of making Vodafone a truly
Role Title: Sales Enablement Manager Location: Newbury/Paddington Baird House Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our tot
Role Title: Business Relationship ManagerLocation: Newbury Babbage House As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping h
Role Title: Security Architect Location: Newbury Our Team: The Security Architect acts as a technical generalist at Business level, responsible for delivering strategic technology security in
London, Greater London
Role Title: Software Development Team Lead Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pioneer
London, Greater London
Role Title: Quality Assurance Manager - Cellular Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pi