Cyber Security Operations Centre
Cyber Defence Operations (CDO) is Vodafone Group’s Cyber Defence Operations Centre of Excellence. CDO’s mission is to protect Vodafone customers against global cyber risk. CDO is specifically accountable for delivering Cyber Defence operational leadership across Vodafone and Cyber Defence operational capabilities to Vodafone Group, the Local Market Operating Companies, and Partner Markets to enhance Vodafone’s global cyber defence posture and reduce its cyber risk. Cyber Security Operations Center proactively and iteratively identify new attacks, or attacks underway and then work with other Cyber Security Teams to contain and remediate in order to minimise the impact as quickly as possible. This is achieved through the use of advanced security monitoring and analysis tools and techniques.
The Cyber Hunting Specialist is accountable for proactively discovering new attacks, or attacks currently underway, and then working with other expert cyber security resolver teams to contain and remediate the impact as quickly as possible. This is achieved through the use of advanced security monitoring techniques and advanced cyber systems/tools. Success will rely on the rapid development and deployment of new ‘data hunting’ use cases and the use of big data analytics.
With us you will:
• Accountable for proactively discovering new attacks, or attacks currently underway through the use of advanced security monitoring techniques and advanced cyber systems/tools.
• Complex Active Monitoring & Triage – Observation, triage, correlation analysis/investigation and closure of real time of information complex security events including false positive identification
• Data Hunting Technology Management – advanced configuration and development of high end data hunting technologies
• Data Hunting Use Cases – the rapid development and deployment of advanced security monitoring techniques and new ‘data hunting’ use cases.
• Data Hunting Analysis – using advanced big data analytics to create cyber analysis, intelligence, insight, and action.
• High-risk security monitoring and creating high value inputs into the cyber threat management process.
• Engage with stakeholders to understand and gather requirements and deliver security monitoring solutions.
Apply if you have:
• Deep knowledge of Data Hunting technology management and configuration.
• Deep knowledge of the development and deployment of advanced security monitoring techniques and the creation of new ‘data hunting’ use cases.
• Knowledge of risk analysis and the link to data analytics.
• Deep knowledge of security threat and vulnerability management technologies best practice/continuous improvement (from both a technology and operational process perspective) that will improve Cyber Defence Operations overall detection and response capabilities.
• Ability to provide technical insight and recommendations on the adoption of data hunting technologies to the organisation to enhance the threat detection capabilities.
• Highly proficient in creating analytical outcomes that enable improvements in other teams e.g. Content development, policy refinement and other measurable improvements.
• Strong analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Prior or current information security or advanced networking certifications including, but not limited to, GCIA, GCFA, CEH, CISSP, etc.