You will be part of a team responsible for operating systems to support Vodafone’s secure SOC. You will be responsible for providing technical support to SOC analysts and management of SIEM systems, databases and Log/Event collection systems.
- Implement Log/Event Collection systems and agents
- Interface between SOC Analysts and both internal (NOC, IT) and external customers
- Provide in-depth IT support to SOC Analysts
- Support customer deployments, user acceptance testing
- Maintain SOC infrastructure – Analyst systems, SIEM, databases (event, threat, IOC)
- IT/Network Engineer, ideally in a telecoms/ISP environment
- Penetration Testing – NMAP, Nessus
- Knowledge of a wide range of security technologies, including SIEM, HIDS, Proxies (Cisco WSA/ESA)
- IT Systems/Databases – Windows, Linux, MySQL, PostGres, ElasticSearch, Hadoop
- Scripting – Python, PHP, shell
- Ability to hold and maintain a level of security clearance
About Vodafone Secure Sector (VSS)
Get Ready. Joining Vodafone Secure Sector (VSS) offers you the unique opportunity to be heavily embedded in providing world-class Secure Solutions for our Enterprise clients. As we strive to keep ourselves ahead of the game, and the threats, you will lead the way in Telecommunications and work with the latest technologies. We invite you to be part of this.
You would get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best. We will also give you 28 days’ holiday, and flexible working options to help you balance work and life!
Apply now, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.