***DV level security clearance is required for this role***
About Vodafone Secure Sector (VSS)
Get Ready. Joining our Vodafone Secure Sector department offers you the unique opportunity to be heavily embedded in providing world-class Secure Solutions for our Enterprise clients. As we strive to keep ourselves ahead of the game, and the threats, you will lead the way in Telecommunications and work with the latest technologies. We invite you to be part of this.
Joining a specialist team and leading telco Secure Services department, you’ll provide in-depth Cyber Security Architecture and Design for Vodafone and our customers. You’ll be responsible for providing support to a SOC team that provides monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall and IPS services for both Vodafone and our customers.
- Support Solution Consultants
- Evaluate new cyber security technologies
- Develop tools/processes to defend Vodafone and our customers from attacks
- Research Threats and Vulnerabilities related to Vodafone and our systems
- Provide 3rd line support to Cyber Engineering team
- IT/Network/Security Architect, ideally in a telecoms/ISP environment
- In-depth understanding of Database and Storage Technologies
- Strong Linux & Windows system administration skills
- Understanding of research and analytical techniques
- Report generation – Threat Intelligence, Forensics Analysis
- Malware Analysis, Reverse-Engineering
- Bespoke Tool Development
- Ability to hold and maintain a level of security clearance
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them.
Apply now, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.