Customer Solution Architect
Role Title: Customer Solution Architect
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations.
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
The Customer Solution Architect (SA) role is to be the Design Authority for the end to end technical and service solution for deals within an aligned customer. The role will be responsible for working with sales and directly with customers in order to design, cost, and document the solution to be offered to customers.
The SA will respond to requests for new technology or technology-derived solutions from the customer, but will also be accountable for pro-actively creating new opportunities to deploy VGE solutions within the customer’s environment.
The SA will work closely with the Account Customer Solution Authority (CSA) and other members of the Vodafone team, including: the technical community, Projects & Programmes, Service and Commercial managers, to ensure that the solution deployed is fit for purpose and can be readily deployed and operated by Vodafone.
This role is based regionally, and will deal predominantly with opportunities where the customer decision makers are based in the region. The nature of Vodafone Global Enterprise customers means some travel is to be expected in this customer-facing role. The customers this role will be dealing with are large multinationals and many designs will be multi-country in nature.
- Capture and interpret customer requirements, and design complex and custom solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Build accurate scalable cost models and provide input into pricing strategy
- Identify and document any risks to the solution
- Document solution in RFP responses, proposals and Statement of Works/High Level Designs.
- Ensure solutions are deliverable in timeframes committed and have passed all appropriate VGE solution governance. Solutions should be scalable, repeatable, and utilizing existing standard services as much as possible.
- Ability to present to internal stakeholders and senior technical customer personnel
- Interpersonal skills and teamwork with multinational teams.
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Detail orientation, operates with precision
- Ability to both influence, and show resolve under pressure from both customers and internal stakeholders to ensure solution designs are deliverable
- Relevant higher education in a related field or equivalent experience
- Must have core expertise in designing complex solutions in one or more of the following areas::
- IP Networking (WAN & LAN)
- Unified Comms including IPT, Contact Centres, IM, Email and Video Conferencing
- Security solutions
- Mobility and Mobile Data Services
- Experience with IT Managed Services desired, preferably with ITIL, eTOM or TOGAF experience
- 5+ years experience in dealing with large corporate customers in a solution design or consultancy role
International experience desirable (working internationally and/or working with global solutions)
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Service Manager Major Business Newbury/London UK Vodafone UK Business are revolutionising how customers use technology and connectivity, ensuring they are ready for today and the digital innovation of
Credit Adviser Location: Stoke (Full-time remote working during COVID-19) Salary: £22,500 annually + £2000 bonus potential Hours: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours a week) 9am-5pm COVID-19 Notice: We
Security Architect Location: Farnborough The successful candidate will be required to obtain and maintain DV level security clearance. COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and have implem
Cyber Engineer Location: Farnborough The successful applicant must be able to obtain and maintain a high level (DV level) of security clearance COVID-19 Notice: We are continuing recruitment and hav