Customer Service Designer
Customer Service Designer
You will support the Product Management team in New Product Development (NPD) or Existing Product Development (EPD) by bringing together a virtual team of network, IT and Business stakeholders across the business.
You will design and deliver customer orientated best in class Processes, Services and Customer experience.
You will be capable of providing real design and thought leadership, with effective delivery of business grade products and services.
- Take full, overall responsibility for the definition of the Professional & Support Service & Process design of the product and its end-to-end integrity
- Ensure that the network, service and related operational support requirements are fully captured, understood, agreed, consistent and communicated
- Ensure that Process & Service designs are operable, maintainable, scalable and robust
- Ensure that the design is reviewed and accepted by all cross-functional teams
- Produce high-quality documentation in all design and implementation activity
- Plan product testing and manage issues through to resolution
- Service Design / Operational experience
- Process mapping, improvements and re-engineering experience
- Process documentation skills
- Stakeholder management
- Track record of delivering on projects, preferably in a telco or IT environment
- Sound working knowledge of formal requirements & capture methodologies
- Understanding and experience of automated operational environments
About Product Management
Get Ready. Joining our Product Management operations, you will lead an industry leading product portfolio, which is at the heart of our success. We recognise that our customer’s businesses are evolving rapidly in a digital world. We have a proud history of innovation that we invite you to be part of.
We can offer you a working environment in the sunny Berkshire countryside, with a gym, hairdressers and beauticians on site! You would get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best. We will also give you 28 days’ holiday, and flexible working options to help you balance work and life!
Apply now, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Project Manager Newbury Your role: Working within one of our delivery practices, you will be responsible for the delivery and shaping of transformational change projects and/or new product developmen
Role Title: Business Change Digital Comms Specialist About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Role Title: Project Manager Location- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Business Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group busines
Role Title: Architecture Manager Location: Newbury or London – Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
Credit Risk Analyst Monday-Friday hours only Newbury About the role We are looking for an experienced analyst to join our Credit Risk team here in Newbury, this position will be reporting directly int
Role Title: Business Change SpecialistLocation- Newbury About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Red Badge Site Lead – Commercial Operations Dearne valley and Sheffield (Web help) F band Telesales and retention is an integral part of Consumer sales. The operation currently consists of 2800 hea
Job title: Commercial Performance Manager Location: Newbury Your Role The Commercial Performance Manager provides guidance and delivers through self and others to ensure: • Delivery of revenue and mar
Register Your Interest - IT and Cyber SecurityFarnborough Vodafone Business - Secure: Get Ready. Joining our Secure Services team offers you the unique opportunity to be heavily embedded in providing
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p