Customer Service Designer
Customer Service Designer
You will support the Product Management team in New Product Development (NPD) or Existing Product Development (EPD) by bringing together a virtual team of network, IT and Business stakeholders across the business.
You will design and deliver customer orientated best in class Processes, Services and Customer experience.
You will be capable of providing real design and thought leadership, with effective delivery of business grade products and services.
- Take full, overall responsibility for the definition of the Professional & Support Service & Process design of the product and its end-to-end integrity
- Ensure that the network, service and related operational support requirements are fully captured, understood, agreed, consistent and communicated
- Ensure that Process & Service designs are operable, maintainable, scalable and robust
- Ensure that the design is reviewed and accepted by all cross-functional teams
- Produce high-quality documentation in all design and implementation activity
- Plan product testing and manage issues through to resolution
- Service Design / Operational experience
- Process mapping, improvements and re-engineering experience
- Process documentation skills
- Stakeholder management
- Track record of delivering on projects, preferably in a telco or IT environment
- Sound working knowledge of formal requirements & capture methodologies
- Understanding and experience of automated operational environments
About Product Management
Get Ready. Joining our Product Management operations, you will lead an industry leading product portfolio, which is at the heart of our success. We recognise that our customer’s businesses are evolving rapidly in a digital world. We have a proud history of innovation that we invite you to be part of.
We can offer you a working environment in the sunny Berkshire countryside, with a gym, hairdressers and beauticians on site! You would get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best. We will also give you 28 days’ holiday, and flexible working options to help you balance work and life!
Apply now, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Data Specialist Newbury The role Great chance for you to join a high profile Simplify programme, which is a multi-year business critical programme within Vodafone, where you’ll deliver via a series
System Administrator (Linux) Farnborough You’ll join a Secure Networks team, responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and sof
SOC Specialist (Shift) Farnborough, Brentford You’ll be part of a 24/7 shift team providing monitoring of SIEM systems, managed firewall, IPS and other security services for both Vodafone and its cus
Cyber Architect Farnborough Your Role: Joining a specialist team and leading telco Secure Services department, you’ll provide in-depth Cyber Security Architecture and Design for Vodafone and our cus
Data Scientist G band Newbury Permanent As Data Scientist you will be responsible for creating analytics output that provide actionable business insight to Vodafone and its stakeholders. You will b
Senior Business Analyst / Solutions Design Newbury G band The Business Design Team plays a vital role managing the interface between the Business, Technology, Customer Journey Owners and Suppliers
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p
Job title: Commercial Specialist Location: Newbury The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Enterprise team as our next Commercial Specialist? Your Role This position will be responsible