Customer Service Advisor - Stoke on Trent
Customer Service Advisor – Stoke-on-Trent
£19,000 + £3,750 Annual Bonus and great benefits
Monday – Sunday, shifts between 8am – 9pm 37.5hrs per week
Are you customer focused? Can you handle difficult situations and do you have the desire to fix and resolve first time and every time? If yes! Keep on reading...
As a Customer Service Adviser you’ll be taking calls from existing Vodafone customers that require help and support with either their home broadband or mobile account. Working on the phones you’ll quickly establish that no two calls are the same so you’ll need to be able to think on your feet as you’ll be handling a variety of situations, that could be anything from changing sim cards, broadband service levels, to complex bill recalculations. There may be occasions when speaking with a Customer that you can establish a much better solution that meets their needs, so you’ll need to apply your knowledge of our available products and services as well as your great rapport skills in order to do so.
Our ultimate goal is to deliver an exceptional customer experience each and every time, however on occasions things don’t always go to plan - therefore be prepared for some challenging conversations in this role. You’ll need to be resilient, confidently and positively handle objections and have the ability to solve problems in a timely manner as well as being a true and strong relationship builder.
To be successful in this role you need to be:
· Consistently positive, determined and engaging
· Empathetic and able to build rapport quickly
· Motivated to continuously deliver and succeed
· Creative and willing to challenge the status quo
Regardless of who you are, where you come from and no matter what your background is - Vodafone offer a first class, comprehensive training package with a dedicated Training team, Managers and coaches all working together to enhance your skills and behaviour(s) to ensure you become a stellar, successful Advisor.
What’s in it for me? We’ll reward your hard work with an exceptional package to match.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We can offer you a rewarding career and extensive internal progression routes – We operate in 26 countries, the first to launch 5G and shortly you’ll be able to have 4G coverage - on the moon!
· Internal development program “Aspire” to train our next generation of Team Managers. It will be our ongoing mission to support your personal development – it’s as important to retain our employees as it is our customers!
· Opportunities at given times throughout the year to earn UNCAPPED bonus.
· 33 days’ holiday per year! (including 8 bank holidays) with the option to buy or sell an additional 5 days leave... If that wasn’t enough, you’re also entitled to an additional 3 days leave per year to support a Charity of your choice.
· 40% off mobile and handset deal as well as up to 80% discounted SIM only packages
· Discounts at 100’s of High Street retailers
· Lucrative employee referral scheme £££
· Award winning, world and market leading maternity package. Alongside the pension and share save plans.
So what are you waiting for? Come and join a vibrant team and be involved with people who genuinely love their job and those they work with. Apply now!
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive work environment in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays a meaningful role in the success of our business and we are committed to building an inclusive work environment. This respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
We're thrilled to be a Stonewall Top 100 Employer and to have been awarded Number 1 Best LGBT+ & Friends Network
Please advise if you require any alterations or adjustments to support you through our recruitment process. If so please contact us on email@example.com